Summercrest Senior Living Independent Living
Reviews of Summercrest Senior Living | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Summercrest Senior Living
Welcome to Summercrest Senior Living
Summercrest is home to residents at varying stages of life and ability. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. The Seasons at Summercrest, our state of the art memory care center, was added to the community in 2008 and has been a great success since its inception. Short-term respite stays are offered in all levels of care according to availability.
The atmosphere at Summercrest is residential, warm and comfortable with 36 independent and assisted living apartments and 16 memory care apartments. Summercrest features a library, restaurant style dining room, sunrooms, hair salon, activities room, sundries store and a community living room complete with a large screen smart TV and a coffee bar.
We take pride in our community. It shows in the smiles on the faces of our residents, in the words of thanks from their families, and in the kindness of heart of our personnel. Summercrest is a special place for many people; residents, families and staff members alike.
Assisted Living and Independent Living at Summercrest
The Assisted Living program at Summercrest is designed to maximize independence and quality of life by providing residents comprehensive services and support. Each resident enjoys a private apartment along with the benefits and amenities of living in a senior living community. Assisted Living services include:
- Three meals a day
- Up to 30 minutes per day of direct personal care for assistance
- Up to 30 minutes per month for consultations by a Nurse
- Weekly housekeeping & personal laundry
- Planned social, cultural and recreational activities
- Scheduled local transportation
- Pharmacy delivery service
- Apartment and Community Features
- Full kitchen with refrigerator and range and oven in one or two bedroom apartments and kitchenette in studio apartments
- Walk in showers in each bathroom w/safety bars
- Mini blinds on every window
- Heating and electricity
- Cable television
- Lifeline personal response system telephone and call button
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Carpeting in each apartment
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Building & grounds maintenance & landscaping
- Washers/dryers on each floor
- Community library, living room and sun rooms
- Conveniently located elevatorv
Memory Care at The Seasons at Summercrest
Memory Care is much more than assisted living. It provides a complete environment specifically planned to give comfort, security and enjoyment to those with memory loss. The Seasons at Summercrest utilizes intentional design and programs to engage residents and maximize quality of life. Our approach provides much needed peace of mind for resident families. The Seasons Memory Care Program services include:
- Three meals a day plus snacks
- Three hours per day of direct personal care
- Secured setting
- Individualized programs and activities available 24 hours a day
- Onsite Registered Nurse Health Services Director
- 24 hour staffing by specially trained and compassionate caregivers
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Medication management
- Spa bathing in a walk-in Jacuzzi tub
- Spacious common areas
- Secured outdoor Paradise Garden
- All utilities including cable television
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Carpeting and mini-blinds in each suite
- Building and grounds maintenance and landscaping
We look forward to assisting you in your search for the right senior living community. It will be our pleasure to promptly respond to your inquiry.
What Makes Us Special
Summercrest is unique in many ways; one of which is that we are one of the few communities in New Hampshire that is licensed to offer assisted living for those who qualify for the Choices for Independence Program (CFI). This program provides peace of mind to our residents and their families as it ensures that residents can stay in their apartment at Summercrest even if their funds are expended.
Features of Summercrest Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $3895/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime