Garden Spot Village

433 S Kinzer, New Holland, PA, 17557

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Garden Spot Village

lovethisplace May 24, 2014

Moving to Garden Spot Village was the best move we ever made. My husband was having health issues and could not do outside work so here at Garden Spot everything is done for you. We love the friendliness of the staff, the beautiful well kept grounds (looks like Longwood Gardens) the wonderful bus trips and activities available and the making of new friends for a lifetime.

Caring73688850 December 02, 2013

At Garden Spot Village, we liked the fact that they have a broad range of activities, their prices were relatively moderate, and they seemed to have a wide range of options for living.

Lynne 1 August 14, 2012

We visited Garden Spot Village. It is a quiet, peaceful, and affordable senior living community. The community and staff are exceptional. It's just near medical facilities and the people looks really happy. Looks like it's a great place to live. I would recommend this to anyone.

JeffK1 May 18, 2012

The facilities looked wonderful. I felt as if I was visiting an upscale hotel walking in and being greeted by large spaces and grand piano and exotic fish tank. From my visits the facility always looked clean and the landscaping well kept. I have both grandparents staying at the main facility with my grandmother in the apartments and my grandfather in the dementia type housing due to his advancing Parkinson's disease. They both look well cared for and the dementia unit isn't to far for my grandmother to come down and visit everyday which is a plus. Her apartment has a nice nooktype window which overlooks the lovely surrounding rural landscape and overall feels like a cozy home atmosphere all around. My limited contact with the staff was pleasant when we attended to visit my grandpa in the dementia unit and they were able to transfer him from his chair by the tv (he's no longer walking) to a separate side room where our family was able to catch up. My grandmother can be quite demanding and picky at times and I've yet to hear/see any complaints about the staff's demeanor toward her. She has commented on the lack of suitable food choices, but her picky eating should at least partially discount this negation. The largest negative I feel is likely the price of the facilities. I haven't heard specific costs but i've been told by family that it is quite considerable and above what most other homes charge. Overall I feel it would be a lovely place to live and the quaint homey/ upscale hotel atmosphere feels like anything but other nursing homes i've visited.

btterfly18 August 01, 2011

Garden Spot has helped my Grandmother recover from a stroke. She received rehabilitation and is now back in her own apartment. The staff within the facility continue to check in with her and visit her on a weekly basis.

About Garden Spot Village

Garden Spot Village is an independent living community in New Holland, PA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Garden Spot Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Garden Spot Village