12 Independent Living Communities in New Haven County, CT
The average cost of independent living in New Haven County is $3,230 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,501. Cheaper nearby regions include Middlesex with an average starting cost of $3,195.
To help you with your search, browse the 31 reviews below for independent living in New Haven County. On average, consumers rate independent living in New Haven County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Middlesex with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 13 families in New Haven County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in New Haven County, call (855) 863-8283
Other Senior Care in New Haven County, CT
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Assisted Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
- In-Home Care in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Nursing Homes in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Adult Day Care in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Home Health Agencies in New Haven County, Connecticut
Independent Living near New Haven County, CT
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, New York
- Independent Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Tolland County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in New Haven
Review of Solstice Senior Living at Guilford
The Gables was a very nice, lovely place. The rooms were lovely, and the director was very informative and helpful. I liked it very much. They had a very inviting, big, stone fireplace. The rooms w... Read more
Review of Tower One/Tower East
Tower One/Tower East was a kosher environment. They had lectures and it seemed to be quite an active place. We saw a studio which was very small, and a 1-bedroom apartment which looked OK. They had... Read more
Review of Cedar Woods
I was very impressed Cedar Woods facilities, including the food and their rooms. It's a wonderful place, but it was unaffordable for the average person, unless you have fantastic insurance and inco... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...