Eagle Crest

3736 Robert M Grissom Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577

Reviews of Eagle Crest

Dana20 August 27, 2015

Eagle Crest was a nice place. The staff was very thorough. They explained everything about the place. The rooms were fine. They looked like standard condos. The dining room was set-up with tables and chairs, and I thought there were four people to a table. They had a lot to offer, and they had a lot of social events. It was very friendly and very open. The people there were very knowledgeable. It seemed more like a community versus a retirement home.

Anonymous108895750 June 28, 2015

I visited Eagle Crest. It was nice and well kept. The apartment was nice. It was not gigantic, but it was big enough. The meals were prepared nicely, and they served three meals a day. They had games that the residents can participate in. The food was good.

Caring106494350 June 26, 2015

My patient has been living in Eagle Crest for two months now. During our first visit, the staff was very informative and great. We were very impressed with the community. Now, my patient is in an apartment which is very spacious. Plus, the meals are great. The dining room is set up elegantly. They have various activities and games that are designed for an elderly clientele. They also have pole tables, card games, and outings. They have a gym for physical therapy. Indeed, they have a lot to offer. Overall, our experience in Eagle Crest had a very pleasing result.

Deborah105645550 May 27, 2015

Eagle Crest was my mother's first choice because it had a living room area with a little dining area and a separate bedroom. You could even have a little balcony or a little patio. But it was a retirement home, so if you needed medical assistance or whatever, you contract that with an outside agency. They were having a Bingo game, they do exercises, and you could either watch or you could sit and participate. They had a couple of guests there, and they said, "If you have to be away from home, this is the place to be." Their dining room was gorgeous.

Heather17 May 24, 2015

Eagle Crest was very nice, and the people were very friendly. It was a clean community. The options were great. The only thing they were missing was elevated levels of care, and the price was a little bit steep, but everything else was good. The staff were very friendly and felt kind of family. They immediately created that bond and comfort. I was very impressed with them.

Azia1975 April 13, 2015

Wonderful facility. The residents were finishing up lunch and seemed to enjoy their meals. They then proceeded to enjoy some entrainment in the atrium. Helen, my tour guide, was very helpful. She answered all my questions. I'm more than likely not going to be able to get my Mom in there, due to the level of care she needs (I am sad about that), however, Helen still insisted that I call her with any questions I may have in my attempt to place my Mom. The units we toured were lovely. Ample space and amenities. Easy access to laundry services and common areas. The decor was lovely. If your family member(s) is able to live independently, I highly recommend this facility

Caring108857250 April 05, 2015

Eagle Crest is very nice. They have good food. The facility itself is very nice and very homey. The staff is friendly. My father-in-law has been there for two and a half months now. Overall, they seem to be very caring.

Caring5768 November 14, 2014

I liked Eagle Crest very much. I did take two meals there, and they were very good. The room style was probably one of the best things about it. There's certainly adequate space with the furnishing and what not that I have. They have plenty of activities for the residents like Tigo and bowling tournaments for one night on the television, and they also have outside activities like going to the beach and going shopping -- those kinds of things. The staff was very cordial and very knowledgeable. There was very small kitchen space though, and they offered two meals a day; the third one you had to get on your own. But I am a cook, and I like cooking my own meals.

Beth21 July 19, 2014

Eagle Crest was very attractive. They had lots of activities. The food was delicious. They had efficiencies, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. They seemed fairly attractive. The people there were very friendly. Everybody was very active and friendly. I was very impressed with this place. I would definitely recommend them to others. It was light and bright with very open space. It was very clean. They had big activity rooms, and they had very delicious meals.

Caring84055450 May 30, 2014

The rooms at Eagle Crest were beautiful. I looked at the larger two-bedroom units, and they were spacious and bright. It would have been a beautiful place for my parents. The amenities were plentiful. There were all kinds of activities, and there were a lot of things for them. They have transportation to take them to various places around town, to doctor's appointments, shopping, and entertainment, but it was too much money for my parents. They would have been very happy.

Lisa85621250 May 20, 2014

Eagle Crest is wonderful and very nice. The rooms are very nice. It's spacious for the price. The food was very good. They have all kinds of activities, like exercises, bingo, and shopping. The manager is very nice. The place is very clean, and it's in a good location, too. Mom's very happy there. She used to live in a townhouse where she didn't have much to do or people to be in contact with, but now she does.

Linda62360050 May 12, 2014

Eagle Crest looked like a high-rise hotel. They have connecting rooms that they made into one room. One room was a living room with a kitchenette, and the next room was the bedroom, it was ugly. The staff though that showed us around was lovely. They should make the rooms more like a home. They have a treadmill on the floor, they didn’t have their own pool, and they really didn’t have much of anything.

John81843650 March 27, 2014

The rooms in Eagle Crest were smaller but the location was more convenient for any place that you wanted to go in Myrtle Beach. I had a feeling it was like a hotel. There was an open layout on the first floor, and the surrounding property was nice. They had more people, and the staff was fine. I knew they had a lot of activities, but there were no activities when I was there.

Caring82038450 December 30, 2013

Eagle Crest was well maintained. They had a superb chef. I would be celebrating my Christmas holiday there. However, they were costly.

Caring75808450 December 30, 2013

Eagle Crest was fantastic! When we went there, they treated my mother with utmost kindest and respect. They also had us sampled their meal so that she had an opportunity to see what the food was like. If Mom wanted to stay in South Carolina, she's going to be moving in there. They basically had everything except assisted living. So if Mother needed more help and we couldn't provide it for her, we would have to contract people to come in to do physical therapy and so forth. Nevertheless, I would still highly recommend them to others.

Caring72383950 October 13, 2013

I like best the friendly staff and the attitude of the residents in Eagle Crest. They even have management staff that lives in the premises. They invited me for lunch and the food was delicious. It was very good! As a whole, I only have positive things to say about this facility. Their rooms were lovely and of comfortable size. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments and they were laid out very nicely.

Dennis4 May 13, 2013

Eagle Crest was clean and its staff was very friendly and outgoing. The food was very good. They just had too many activities going on.

Michelle18 May 12, 2013

I had lunch with the lady from Eagle Crest. We talked and she was very, very nice. If I get a chance, I would like to recover there. after my surgery. The facility seemed really, really well-kept. Everybody was very caring, considerate, polite, smiling, and friendly. I would definitely recommend this facility.

From Eagle Crest

Eagle Crest is located in Myrtle Beach, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Eagle Crest for a visit...and stay!

Features of Eagle Crest

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room