Olympus Ranch

971 E 5600 S, Murray, UT, 84121

Reviews of Olympus Ranch

Nelson564553 August 31, 2016

Olympus Ranch is a very good community with about 120 residents. They have a lot of activities. You get three meals a day and the food is very good. We have field trips every Friday, where we go someplace interesting and we have church services every Sunday. The staff gets to know the residents very closely. They know what we need, and they help us with those needs. There are three different kinds of rooms, a 2-bedroom, a 1-bedroom, and a studio. We have a 1-bedroom, and we got only one bathroom. Our room is one of the more spacious ones, so we were able to bring all of the furniture that we needed. The stuff we didn’t need is in the storage area across the street.

Joann31 February 27, 2016

Everything at Olympus Ranch was fine. The price was a little over my budget. It was hard to feel that they’re very connected, but the staff was very nice. The facilities were very nice for the meals, the dining room, and depending upon what you choose if it was a studio or a one or two-bedroom place. What I needed to know- all the information was given to me. I had one lunch; which was served very nicely, and the dining room was very comfortable. They have a movie theater where they can have movies in the evening, sometimes. They have a card room, lots of card playing, and an exercise area. The rooms looked fine, but were smaller than what you’re used to even if it’s a one-bedroom. I think no matter where you would go, it seems so much smaller if you’re in a condo. I’m in a two-bedroom apartment, so to look at a studio, that’s not anything I would call living. It just had a bed, and a refrigerator in it; that’s a personal choice. Everything would be something you’d have to get used to as far as size.

Happy Daughter-In-Law1 February 10, 2016

Olympus Ranch was very nice. The facility itself, and the staff were great. The activities were great, too. They basically offer all of the same things as the other facility because they’re in the same parent company. They have trips out to Wendover, and to the malls. They have shopping, transportation, and movies. As far as activities, they were great. They were amazing.

Valene2 January 31, 2016

I visited Olympus Ranch. I like the staff as they were very friendly and nice. I feel it's a very suitable place for me. They have lots of activities and rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend them to others as they were willing to work with what your needs are.

Caring80689550 December 17, 2015

My father was in Olympus Ranch. It was an elegant and well-kept facility. The meals were wonderful, the staff was excellent, and they had lots of in-house activities for the residents. But they gave them no care at all. It was not an assisted living center; it's just senior housing. The rooms were very nice. They had housekeeping come in once a week as part of their rent. Where dad is at now, they do his laundry; they didn't do that at Olympus Ranch.

Karen115027150 October 29, 2015

I enjoyed my visit at Olympus Ranch. It was great. The people there were wonderful, and they seemed great. They introduced me to some residents, and everybody seemed happy. I saw a room that was being fixed up for somebody else. They were replacing carpets and painting, and I think they kept it well-maintained. I was not able to eat there, but I saw the food, and it was good.

Caring112571350 September 07, 2015

My mom is in Olympus Ranch. It’s clean and modern looking, and it feels like home. They have professional staff and lots of activities. They’re doing a great job.

Caring108685450 June 30, 2015

Olympus Ranch was on a smaller property, but also very nice.

Kim64361050 May 28, 2015

We visited Olympus Ranch. Our experience was great. The facility was very clean and well-laid out. It was just the décor of the whole building which is outdated like late 70s or late 80s, but that’s the absolute only negative thing that I would say. The staff was absolutely amazing. We had a tour, and they treated us to lunch with the director; he was engaging and polite.

In follow-up with them, the director and I have played phone tag back and forth for quite a while. The rooms and apartments were great and were updated on the inside with a clean carpet. The microwaves and the stove looked great; the food was phenomenal. It was the best part of the visit, and the dining room set-up was perfect.

Right after lunch, a woman that played the acoustic guitar came in, sang, and performed for all of the residents. They have a lot of day activities and things that they do with the residents. They do monthly educational meetings where they bring in experts and talk about different topics that are important. They do day trips and shopping.

Debra49 February 24, 2015

I visited Olympus Ranch a couple of times to look at it. It seemed like a good environment. We had lunch there on Valentine's day. They had roast beef, so that particular meal was good. The staff was very nice during my visit.

Stan9 February 20, 2015

My dad was at Olympus Ranch a couple of years ago. I thought it was really nice, and he should have stayed there, but he wanted to change and to get back into a place where he and my mother could be in the same place. The rooms were very nice, very clean, and very bright with plenty of room. I had many meals there, and I thought it was great food. This was a huge place, and they had activities all the time. They had many residents so they had tons of activities going on -- anything from games to clubs and hobbies. I liked almost everything about it, and I wished my dad could have stayed there, but the problem was that it was assisted living and my mom requires skilled nursing; they can't handle her.

Irene18 January 22, 2015

I visited Olympus Ranch for my brother. We thought it was great. Their rooms looked quite nice; they were small, but nice. As for activities, they would be able to transport my brother to the VA. They had a nice exercise room and library. The staff was very nice and very helpful.

Caring92015150 October 18, 2014

Olympus Ranch is small because we are in a home, but it was very nice. They have a very nice dining room and the rooms downstairs were very nice. The food was delicious and the people were very nice.

Caring94444050 September 13, 2014

Olympus Ranch is cheerful, while most of the ones I toured were drab and uninviting. This is a great place, and when you first walk in, you'd want to live here. It was number one. The rooms are big, very airy, and great. It is a comfortable place. The staff is very friendly and very good.

Caring92942250 August 26, 2014

The food at Olympus Ranch was really good and my mom really liked it. They have a lot of activities that she'll enjoy doing. The staff was excellent. They were just very helpful and friendly and she really likes them. They have a nice hair salon there and it was a very nice facility.

Caring87035550 August 05, 2014

The rooms at Olympus Ranch are fine in terms of the space. I wish they had stoves in the rooms, too. They have a washer and dryer down the hall, but they don't have it in the unit. That's a downside because my mom really wanted her own washer and dryer. The other downside is they have meals at a set time. It's like on a cruise ship -- you have to go at a certain time. The staff seemed nice. I don't remember anything negative. The place seemed fine.

Jess5 June 26, 2014

I was able to visit Olympus Ranch, and it was a nice facility. The staff were great. The rooms were very spacious for my needs. I was able to look at the dining area from a distance, and it looked like they were very clean and well kept. I didn’t really see too many activities, although I cut short the visit because I wasn’t that interested in it.

Caring85972250 June 17, 2014

Olympus Ranch was very nice. Cleanliness was good. I like the homey feeling there, and the director was really accommodating. The rooms were OK.

John76238050 March 31, 2014

Olympus Ranch seems to be well-managed, and it's clean. A nice facility, and the staff were very friendly. We liked the travel part of the Holiday chain. The only downside of it is cost, and the reason we won't consider it is that we can't afford it.

Caring3036 March 31, 2014

Olympus Ranch was very good. They looked good, and they were very interested in us coming there. The staff was very informative and very nice. We liked the rooms. A couple of them we looked at were too small, but a couple we looked at would have worked. They had singing groups come, they did stuff on the Wii, and they did a lot of different things in their rooms. We didn't really try any of the food, but I liked the fact that there were snacks available all day for the people.

Sherrie2 February 14, 2014

The people at Olympus Ranch are very friendly. My mother has a nice room there and the place is very clean all the time. The staff are kind too. They always have meetings to see how they are doing and to see what they can improve on.

Caring69149250 November 28, 2013

When the representative kept calling me and telling me all great things about the place I was impressed, but then when I visited the facility I wasn’t that much impressed about it. I didn’t like the location. Although the one good thing I liked about it was right next door to it there was a big shopping center. I didn’t like the facility itself that much.

Caring6440 September 29, 2013

Olympus Ranch was an amazing place. It was like a resort. It was very luxurious. The staff was very friendly. For me, their apartments were just average. I think this facility would be better if they have more grounds for their residents.

Joan31 September 26, 2013

We love the Olympus Ranch. We went there a couple of times to eat. We enjoyed the elderly. They didn't bother me. The salesperson that spoke to us was excellent. He sat down and went over our finances with us. Part of the reason we decided against it was we're still working so we would not be able to take advantage of the meals except possibly on Sunday. We don't get home until 6:00 to 6:30pm so we felt like that was a hindrance.

Caring864 June 12, 2013

Olympus Ranch was a nice facility. Their services were also pretty good. However, they overcharged people. They tell you one thing and once they got you settled in, they go out of their way to undermine everything they said before. My dad ended up owing them a lot of money. They give my poor mom and dad stress.

Ava2 April 30, 2013

They were very courteous, very nice, and very wanting us to stay. But we couldn't afford it.

From Olympus Ranch

Olympus Ranch is located in Murray, UT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Olympus Ranch for a visit...and stay!

Features of Olympus Ranch

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room