Harbour Pointe Senior Living | Independent Living

10200 Harbour Place, Mukilteo, WA, 98275

Reviews of Harbour Pointe Senior Living | Independent Living

dllynn December 13, 2012

My mom has been living at HP for 3 years now and it has been a great fit. She is a very active and sociable person, so it was important to find a place with a lot of activities. She is never in her apartment. There are art classes, bible study groups and more. The staff is great and easy to work with. We have also moved my mother in law to the same facility. When it is my time to move to a retirement center HP will be on the top of my list.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Harbour Pointe Senior Living

At Harbour Pointe Retirement, you can savor the joys of each day while we do all the chores. Meet new friends, eat delicious food, linger in our coffeehouse, library, movie theatre, or by the fireside. We’ll free you from the humdrum little details of life, 24 hours a day.

Our daily goal is for every resident to live in a kind, safe and nurturing environment. That mission has gained Harbour Pointe Retirement & Assisted Living Community a superb reputation in assisted living care, and heartfelt accolades from the families who watch their loved ones thrive while making new friends.

Features of Harbour Pointe Senior Living