Eskaton Washington Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.9

December 08, 2016

By Michael174303

Wonderful staff -- kind and very helpful, always friendly and caring. Any problem is quickly remedied. Maintenance is friendly and quick to respond. I highly recommend it to those who are in need. I love it.

November 29, 2016

By Carolyn830557

I'm very happy with the services at Eskaton. Staff is very helpful and responsive. The condition of my apartment was excellent when I moved in. I love that we have access to a computer/printer and a clean laundry room. When something isn't working right, maintenance fixes it right away.

July 29, 2016

By Eileen Hall

I love the ceramics class at Washington Manor! I am learning so much from Marcia, our ceramics teacher. She makes the class so much fun, but also helps me make some really beautiful pieces, I’ll enjoy for the rest of my life.

June 18, 2016

By Rosie726312

Debbie is caring and friendly to all. She is as person of high standards and a blessing to each of those in her care. Carrie is equally as caring and friendly.

By Fanny N003051

I've lived here for 16 years and have no complaints. All the staff have been exceptionally nice, do their jobs, and help whenever it is needed.

By Eileen K540063

Top notch maintenance, beautiful grounds very well kept, active residents group, friendly and helpful staff.

By Anne042031

It is my supreme privilege to summarize my now four years of this great experience in the Mt. Shasta, CA Eskaton Washington Manor! First of all the office managers, from the Head Manager (Executive Director and Director-in-Training, to the office managers) I have received nothing but happy, professional, prompt responses and sincere care! They keep us “on-top-of things” needed by HUD or our assistance (finances etc). I feel so secure there! At 75 years old! All personal matters, privacy is guarded and birthdays are celebrated family style! The social services coordinators helped me in a personal matters as my on sister would, keeping me from needing a lawyer. Our maintenance men are superb and cleaning staff also is so exact. I have never had to wait for that knock on the door. They are happy in their feelings, “glad to help”, knowledgeable in “fix-it” areas and willing to meet my schedule (I still teach part-time). The enjoyable but informative newsletter makes me feel as if I were a wealthy person in a country club! We have schedules and calendars on our beauty parlor, chess and books clubs, gardening plot crafts, seasonal parties, bible history, movies, and etcetera. Community people in to entertain us. Lastly, my apartment construction (doors and handles, appliances, windon washing and heating and cooling needs are completed), “tops”, the best ways!

December 31, 2015

By Tara Bannister

The manager of Eskaton Washington Manor is exceptional! She goes the extra mile so cheerfully. She is the least grumpy person on the face of the earth it would seem her constant caring for all has a lighthearted, joyful touch. She is very knowledgeable, skilled and simply put. We just lover her.

August 27, 2015

By Clarice Vacent

I have been here for 3 years and have had excellent services ; request to repair or needing help with anything. The manager and staff are wonderful. They're very friendly to all of us.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Eskaton Washington Manor

Eskaton Washington Manor is an independent living community in Mount Shasta, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Washington Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Washington Manor