Eskaton Washington Manor

1020 Kingston Road, Mount Shasta, CA, 96067

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Washington Manor

Anne042031 June 17, 2016

It is my supreme privilege to summarize my now four years of this great experience in the Mt. Shasta, CA Eskaton Washington Manor! First of all the office managers, from the Head Manager (Executive Director and Director-in-Training, to the office managers) I have received nothing but happy, professional, prompt responses and sincere care! They keep us “on-top-of things” needed by HUD or our assistance (finances etc). I feel so secure there! At 75 years old! All personal matters, privacy is guarded and birthdays are celebrated family style! The social services coordinators helped me in a personal matters as my on sister would, keeping me from needing a lawyer. Our maintenance men are superb and cleaning staff also is so exact. I have never had to wait for that knock on the door. They are happy in their feelings, “glad to help”, knowledgeable in “fix-it” areas and willing to meet my schedule (I still teach part-time). The enjoyable but informative newsletter makes me feel as if I were a wealthy person in a country club! We have schedules and calendars on our beauty parlor, chess and books clubs, gardening plot crafts, seasonal parties, bible history, movies, and etcetera. Community people in to entertain us. Lastly, my apartment construction (doors and handles, appliances, windon washing and heating and cooling needs are completed), “tops”, the best ways!

Tara Bannister December 31, 2015

The manager of Eskaton Washington Manor is exceptional! She goes the extra mile so cheerfully. She is the least grumpy person on the face of the earth it would seem her constant caring for all has a lighthearted, joyful touch. She is very knowledgeable, skilled and simply put. We just lover her.

Clarice Vacent August 27, 2015

I have been here for 3 years and have had excellent services ; request to repair or needing help with anything. The manager and staff are wonderful. They're very friendly to all of us.

About Eskaton Washington Manor

Eskaton Washington Manor is an independent living community in Mount Shasta, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Washington Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eskaton Washington Manor