Mt. Angel Towers

One Towers Lane Box 2120, Mount Angel, OR, 97362

Reviews of Mt. Angel Towers

deerabby September 21, 2013

This facility does not train it's caregivers properly, if they train them at all. Most of the time the caregivers stand around talking or on their phones.They don't answer or ignore call lights Speak Spanish instead of English around residents. (in fact they have been asked not to speak Spanish when caregiving but they still do)

Caring5890 April 30, 2013

My father is at Mount Angel Towers. The facility is close to us. The staff and the food is good.

Louise5 April 17, 2013

Mt. Angel Towers was an old facility. It was not maintained properly. My parents lived for quite some time but I transferred them. The staff were not very responsive and the food was not delicious at all.

sassychazzy November 07, 2012

Overall, my experience with this facility went rather well. First off, my grandpa loves it here and seems very happy and has quite a few friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They have a good relationship with my grandpa and the other residents they interact with and know them on a personal level. They truly seem to care and make guests feel comfortable as well. The residents rooms are kind of small though. They basically are just a bedroom connected to a small kitchenette/living room. They don't seem very homey, although I only saw my grandpa's room, and other residents may have decorated theirs to be more like home. The dining room was very large and accommodating to visiting families. The staff help seat you and were very kind. The menu had quite a few choices and the food was way better than ii had expected for an assisted living facility! They even had champagne for residents and guests that requested it. There was also a long table of fresh muffins and desserts for those who wanted them. I didn't get to see any game rooms or banquet rooms,, but my grandpa said there were plenty of activities to keep him busy. There is also a bus that runs daily in to town so the residents can shop, get meals elsewhere, or just get some fresh air. My grandpa said he even got out to enjoy some of the Oktoberfest activities in September. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families just based on the fact of how happy my grandpa is living there.

From Mt. Angel Towers

Enjoy affordable independent senior living and assisted living. Have the privacy of your own spacious apartment with our caring neighbors and staff close by to support your independent living. Join activities that suit your interests or just relax in our country setting just outside Portland, Oregon. At Mount Angel Towers, life just keeps getting better. Come experience senior independent living at its finest.

Located just outside of Portland, our spacious Oregon senior living apartments offer a wide variety of floor plans with large closets and kitchens as well as individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Choose a tower residence with beautiful mountain or city views or select a garden apartment with its own private patio where pets are welcome. Our quality apartments and helpful support services make Mount Angel Towers a smart choice for Oregon senior housing. Let our conscientious, caring staff attend to your daily chores so that you can do the things you want to do. We do the housekeeping and maintain over ten acres of beautifully landscaped gardens for you to enjoy.

Mount Angel Towers Health Center is a Licensed Residential Care Facility (RCF) with private apartments. Our caring staff are available 24 hours a day to provide discreet assistance with activities of daily living and medication administration. We offer care on a point system tailored to all of your needs. Delicious meals, prepared by our Executive Chef, are served in our private dining room and we offer a wide assortment of activities for physical, mental and spiritual health. Vibrant social activities are the foundation of our community.

Our Oregon independent living for seniors community has been owned and operated by a single family for over 30 years.

Features of Mt. Angel Towers

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits