25 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Montgomery County is $3,406 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,555. Cheaper nearby regions include Howard with an average starting cost of $2,385.
To help you with your search, browse the 58 reviews below for independent living communities in Montgomery County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Montgomery County 3.9 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Fairfax with an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in Montgomery County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Montgomery County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Senior Care in Montgomery County, MD
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- In-Home Care in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Adult Day Care in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Montgomery County, Maryland
Independent Living near Montgomery County, MD
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Howard County, Maryland
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Frederick County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Loudoun County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Montgomery
Review of Asbury Methodist Village
Asbury Methodist Village had a very large open space around the buildings. They served very good food, and the staff was very pleasant. They had a gym, a swimming pool, lots of different general ro... Read more
Review of Riderwood
Riderwood was very nice and very clean, but it was too far away from my circle of friends. The staff was very pleasant. The place was pleasantly designed with quite a bit of land around it. It has ... Read more
Review of Sunrise at Montgomery Village
Sunrise at Montgomery Village was nice. The entire community looked up to date. The person who accommodated me was knowledgeable and friendly. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...