25 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Montgomery County is $3,337 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,497. Cheaper nearby regions include Howard with an average starting cost of $2,385.
To help you with your search, browse the 56 reviews below for independent living communities in Montgomery County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Montgomery County 3.8 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Fairfax with an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in Montgomery County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Montgomery County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Senior Care in Montgomery County, MD
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- In-Home Care in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Adult Day Care in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Montgomery County, Maryland
Independent Living near Montgomery County, MD
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Howard County, Maryland
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Frederick County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Loudoun County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Montgomery
Review of Sunrise at Montgomery Village
Sunrise at Montgomery Village was nice. The entire community looked up to date. The person who accommodated me was knowledgeable and friendly. Read more
Review of Kentlands Manor
My parents are moving into Kentlands Manor today. They like it a lot, it looks good, with wide open spaces, it's clean, and the people appear to be nice. It's a great place, with a nice location. T... Read more
Review of Five Star Premier Residences of Chevy Chase
My first impression of Five Star in Chevy Chase is very good. There is a huge lobby, a dining facility right next to it, and there's a couple of game rooms. The place is decorated very nicely. The ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...