Eastdale Estates

Overview of Ratings

4.5

April 25, 2014

By Duane2

I found Eastdale Estates real nice. Everybody was friendly, the place was really clean, up to date, and it has a good environment. I looked at both the single and 2-bedrooms, and they were well-kept. The facility looks brand new, but it's 20 years old. The dining room was like a restaurant you might visit. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, the kind I would like in work. They had exercise programs and musical groups that came in periodically.

February 14, 2014

I toured 2 or 3 places but Eastdale Estates is the most convenient for me. What I like most about this place is it's near Eastdale Mall. And they have transportation when you go to different places. They've got a wonderful staff as well. Food is excellent. They have a lot of activities – all types of games, do different travelling and that kind of stuff. I guess they have a standard room, I didn't pay too much attention to that.

October 11, 2013

By Caring0920131

I was at Eastdale Estates for about a year. I was probably at one of the largest room that they had because I had 3 wheelchairs, so it was very comfortable. I had my own little stove, refrigerator, and microwave. It was a very nice place. One of the best.

October 10, 2013

By Tdale

This is an excellent home for independent living. The staff is very courteous and helpful. When I am ready to make a change this is one of my first considerations. Three meals per day are provided and the food is excellent

Let Us Search For You

Features of Eastdale Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Eastdale Estates

Eastdale Estates is located in Montgomery, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Eastdale Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Eastdale Estates