Eastdale Estates

5801 Eastdale Dr, Montgomery, AL, 36117

Reviews of Eastdale Estates

February 16, 2016

By Happy Friend1

We visited Eastdale Estates and it was fun. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. The place was lively and the people were very friendly. I like the room, it was lovely. This facility is really nice.

December 28, 2014

By Catherine18

Eastdale Estates have apartments, but don’t have a bedroom; they have 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments. They have a calendar of activities like transportation if you want to use this, they have exercise classes, a library, bingo, and they have a movie room with a huge TV for you can watch movies. They have managers on the ground 24/7, so you can always get a hold on someone. It’s clean, and I would certainly recommend the facility.

August 26, 2014

By Cristie

We already found one for my parents. They’re at Eastdale Estates. They’re a very family-oriented type of facility. They have great activities. They actually have Bingo; they play cards; and they often do exercises in the morning. It’s an older facility so it could help if they could update the appearance. However, I like the management of the staff best.

April 25, 2014

By Duane2

I found Eastdale Estates real nice. Everybody was friendly, the place was really clean, up to date, and it has a good environment. I looked at both the single and 2-bedrooms, and they were well-kept. The facility looks brand new, but it's 20 years old. The dining room was like a restaurant you might visit. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, the kind I would like in work. They had exercise programs and musical groups that came in periodically.

February 14, 2014

I toured 2 or 3 places but Eastdale Estates is the most convenient for me. What I like most about this place is it's near Eastdale Mall. And they have transportation when you go to different places. They've got a wonderful staff as well. Food is excellent. They have a lot of activities – all types of games, do different travelling and that kind of stuff. I guess they have a standard room, I didn't pay too much attention to that.

October 11, 2013

By Caring0920131

I was at Eastdale Estates for about a year. I was probably at one of the largest room that they had because I had 3 wheelchairs, so it was very comfortable. I had my own little stove, refrigerator, and microwave. It was a very nice place. One of the best.

October 10, 2013

By Tdale

This is an excellent home for independent living. The staff is very courteous and helpful. When I am ready to make a change this is one of my first considerations. Three meals per day are provided and the food is excellent

Photos of Eastdale Estates

Features of Eastdale Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Eastdale Estates

Eastdale Estates is located in Montgomery, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Eastdale Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Eastdale Estates