Eastdale Estates

5801 Eastdale Dr, Montgomery, AL, 36117

Reviews of Eastdale Estates

Cristie August 26, 2014

We already found one for my parents. They’re at Eastdale Estates. They’re a very family-oriented type of facility. They have great activities. They actually have Bingo; they play cards; and they often do exercises in the morning. It’s an older facility so it could help if they could update the appearance. However, I like the management of the staff best.

Duane2 April 25, 2014

I found Eastdale Estates real nice. Everybody was friendly, the place was really clean, up to date, and it has a good environment. I looked at both the single and 2-bedrooms, and they were well-kept. The facility looks brand new, but it's 20 years old. The dining room was like a restaurant you might visit. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, the kind I would like in work. They had exercise programs and musical groups that came in periodically.

Caring77918650 February 14, 2014

I toured 2 or 3 places but Eastdale Estates is the most convenient for me. What I like most about this place is it's near Eastdale Mall. And they have transportation when you go to different places. They've got a wonderful staff as well. Food is excellent. They have a lot of activities – all types of games, do different travelling and that kind of stuff. I guess they have a standard room, I didn't pay too much attention to that.

Caring0920131 October 11, 2013

I was at Eastdale Estates for about a year. I was probably at one of the largest room that they had because I had 3 wheelchairs, so it was very comfortable. I had my own little stove, refrigerator, and microwave. It was a very nice place. One of the best.

Tdale October 10, 2013

This is an excellent home for independent living. The staff is very courteous and helpful. When I am ready to make a change this is one of my first considerations. Three meals per day are provided and the food is excellent

From Eastdale Estates

Eastdale Estates is located in Montgomery, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Eastdale Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Eastdale Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room