Reviews of The Welstone at Mission Crossing
Glen7 March 31, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The Welstone is really good. It's a lot better than the other places. It's brand new and really nice. My mother has a 1-bedroom apartment, with its own washer and dryer. She's the first person to live in it. The staff was all very professional and the people were really nice. She even got to talk to the chef.
visitor119599550 March 09, 2016
I visited this facility
Welstone was welcoming and clean, and wasn't cluttered or noisy. I liked the facility. The rooms were normal and of adequate size. I looked at the smaller units because the price mattered to me.
From The Welstone at Mission Crossing
A community that fits your lifestyle. At a price you can afford.
Finally, you can enjoy gracious independent living at a surprisingly affordable price. Because now, there's The Welstone at Mission Crossing - a community specifically designed for active, older adults. You can free yourself from the headaches of home ownership and spend more time doing the things you love with the people who matter most.
Whether you prefer to relax in the library, visit the business center or pursue a new interest - living at The Welstone is all about choice. Our programs promise activities, events, and adventure for your leisure and learning. Your monthly rent includes a variety of amenities and there are also opportunities for extras.
What Makes Us Special
Inclusive is our Welcamp which offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment for seniors. Our specifically trained fitness coach creates customized workouts for our residents to help then improve strength, stamina, and balance for a more vital life. We also offer any-time dining to allow more freedom and flexibility for our residents.
Features of The Welstone at Mission Crossing
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Activities extra: Our Welcamp is serviced with a full-time Wellness director with specialized senior friendly equipment & smart cards from Finland.
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Dining extra: We offer any-time dining throughout the day.
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $1,895/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
Location of The Welstone at Mission Crossing
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities