Tanglewood Trace Independent Living

530 Tanglewood Lane, Mishawaka, IN, 46545

Reviews of Tanglewood Trace | Independent Living

March 28, 2016

By Camille9

I was really pleased with my visit to Tanglewood Trace. I liked the facility. Everything was on one floor, and there was a very nice atrium. The food service and everything in general was very pleasing. I think my mom would have enjoyed it there. They had a nice calendar of events and had a party going on while I was there. They go to the grocery store, shopping stores, and the doctors' offices. They are allowing Mom to take her dog with her. It seemed to be a friendly environment.

March 27, 2009

By Sandy-2

My loved one stayed here

Well, the facility is beautiful and the meals are tastefully prepared. My one reservation in providing a recommendation would be the manner in which the management staff determine the mental abilities of any individual resident. Sadly, many elderly are hard of hearing and this is often mistaken for dementia, which often results in a decreased level of independence for the individual. With increased dependency upon staff, costs go up.

Features of Tanglewood Trace

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 9

About Tanglewood Trace

At Tanglewood Trace, a senior living community with independent and assisted living options, you’ll enjoy calming views of our beautifully landscaped grounds from your apartment windows.

Throughout our full-care senior campus, residents have the opportunity to engage and socialize with one another in any one of our designated communal spaces. And because we understand the importance of getting out and into the public sphere of Mishawaka, IN, we offer weekly outings, with transportation provided by our passenger van. Whether shopping and dining is your thing, or attending cultural events, musicals, and plays, Tanglewood Trace offers you the freedom of choice, and the means, to get you where you want to go.

Map of Tanglewood Trace