Top Nearby Independent Living Communities
Reviews of Garden Place Senior Living - Millstadt Community | Independent Living
January 26, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Photos of Garden Place Senior Living - Millstadt Community
Features of Garden Place Senior Living - Millstadt Community
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 44
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Garden Place Senior Living - Millstadt Community
Let us help make this chapter of your life the best! At Garden Place, our compassionate, individualized care is focused on enhancing the many dimensions of your health and wellness. Our unique care concept is designed around a social model which encourages our tenants to be as independent as possible and interact with other neighbors.
This breath-taking, vibrant senior living community features three types of residential senior-friendly apartments: Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom.
Many independent seniors decide to join us at Garden Place because they want to enjoy the benefits of living in a social community. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and care team at the ready that already know you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
Benefits of Assisted Living Include:
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of the elder
- Maintenance of an elder’s lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Programs designed to keep an elder active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Affordable alternative to the high-cost of in-home care and nursing homes
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for the elder’s safety and well-being
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when elders live alone
- Maintaining the ability for home health care workers to assist with nurse-required care such as wound care or injections while living in a home-like environment.