Reviews of Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center | Independent Living
Sharon715746 November 25, 2016
I visited this facility
I visited Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center and saw a room which was small but would have been doable. It's an enclosed, big building that was very clean and very neat. The people seemed friendly, but I don't think it is my lifestyle. There was nothing wrong with the place. In fact, it was a nice enough place if that's what you're looking for. It had beautiful grounds, but the price was way over my head.
Caring106714650 May 15, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
We choose Marymouth Greenhills because we like the service, and the price is reasonable. The staff seems adequate. It is my wife's father who lives there, and she deals with them. The rooms are nice. He has a one-bedroom apartment at a reasonable rate. It is clean, and they change the carpet before you move in. I know they have activities, and they have TVs.
From Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center
- Minimal entrance fee of just $3000.
- Our caregivers are certified and are here 24 hours a day.
- Our licensed vocational nurses are also present 24 hours a day.
- Competitive pricing and high quality assisted living.
- 7 types of apartments to choose from.
- No segregations of independent and assisted living.
- Full time nurse on staff.
- 24/7 staffed lobby.
- Free transportation.
What Makes Us Special
Level of care is outstanding! Very heavily monitored Reception area which automatic response systems in place Beautiful gardens surround the Community All levels of care in one amazing Community.
Features of Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- Hiking trails
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Tai chi
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,700/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- We help families understand VA benefits
Location of Marymount Greenhills Retirement Center
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities