Pinebrook

5877 Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Road, Milford, OH, 45150

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Pinebrook

Jeff36 April 14, 2015

We went to Pinebrook Retirement Living, and it was modern and clean. It was also a nice and lively looking place. The rooms looked nice, spacious, and modern looking. The staff was very nice and accommodating.

Les2 January 19, 2015

Pinebrook was fantastic. I’m in my 70s, and I think if I needed to go somewhere that’s where I go. The people that worked there were very accommodating and friendly. I just felt the comfort there.

Deborah38 August 30, 2014

My mom just moved into Pinebrook Retirement Living about six weeks ago. She is still in therapy, so she isn't able to do so much. She is not all that happy yet though. I just called their activity director to make her get out and do more things and stuff. They have crafting, exercise room, and a lot of amenities. Her room is nice. The service in helping her get situated was also good. The people are very friendly to her when she goes down to eat in the dining room. Their dining room is very nice as well. The facility itself is very pretty. Its lobby is beatiful. They do have a lot of services too. They take her to the doctor if she needs a ride. One thing my mother doesn't like is, they drive so fast. Fortunately, the place is in a convenient location where a lot of shopping areas are around it. The one thing that they should improve on is introductions for new residents. They should mix things for the residents when there are new people. It is a way of introducing the new person to the other residents.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We work hard to live up to high expectations for every individual, every day and to ensure that new members of the Pinebrook family feel welcome and right at home. First of all, I want to assure you I will speak with each and every driver personally to remind them how important it is to drive nice and slowly, even if that means driving under the speed limit. The comfort and security of our residents and riders always comes first.

As for your mom’s engagement and involvement, I’m glad you called us to request some extra encouragement. Please continue to stay in touch with us and let us know how she is adjusting so we can do our very best job to help her thrive. Your suggestions for mixers and introductions is a good one. We have a number of meet and greet opportunities for our new residents and I will check in with all of our “Floor Ambassadors” - residents who assist and encourage new residents to participate in events and activities as well as escort them to their first few lunches and dinners. Please call me at any time to learn more about our weekly Happy Hours, monthly Community Life meetings, monthly Town Hall meetings where I introduce all new residents and monthly New Resident Luncheons. As your mom gets better and better from her therapy I’m betting she’ll become more and more active and involved. Please don’t hesitate to call me at any time to help us help her any way we can. Sincere thanks, Dennis Curley, Executive Director

Caring Daughter21 September 23, 2013

We moved my mother into a retirement community called Pinebrook. We chose this place because it was a little bit better location for her and also they provide three meals a day. My mother enjoys the food. She has been there for two months now and overall she is doing fine. They have all kinds of activities to keep their clients occupied like crafts, music nights and movie nights. They also have group trips to a local shopping center or to the drug store. We like that they have free transportation service. The best thing about this place is that my mother doesn't have to cook, clean or grocery shop.

twoworship November 30, 2012

I first visited Pinebrook when my husband and I just "dropped by" one afternoon. Although we didn't give them any advance notice, the staff members were very friendly and went out of their way to show us the facility. At the time, we were looking at retirement options for my elderly parents, and Pinebrook seemed to offer the best services at a reasonable price. They have been residents there since April, and my main regret is that we didn't relocate them sooner, since there are so many social and learning opportunities they could have taken advantage of. The Pinebrook employees are exceptional in their personal contact with the residents, and I highly recommend that interested parties contact Aimee for a personal tour.

retired relative November 22, 2012

My mother has been at Pinebrook almost a year. I truly believe she would not be with us if it were not for living at Pinebrook. She was no longer able to drive and had become depressed and most of her friend had past or did not drive either. Pinebrook offered her a way to make new friends. There are a variety of activities for the residents to take advantage of. The staff are friendly and always speak to the residents using their name. All the staff, including new ones and know the names of the residents, even the new ones. I can't say enough great things about Pinebrook.

nchilds November 20, 2012

"We feel so lucky to have located this senior retirement home. Everyone goes the extra mile for you here. It is great with all of the safety features for the senior citizens including the handicap showers and they daily making sure you are O.K. There are a lot of activities that you can participate in or not. We visited several other senior retirement and this was the best by far. If anyone is looking for a great place, you have to come and visit us. Bobby and Nettie Jo Brandi Childs

lkb November 20, 2012

My mother and I visited Pinebrook while she was visiting from Florida. She wanted to visit retirement communities for when she "needed" it in the future. After visiting Pinebrook we went to 6 other facilities. We then went back to Pinebrook for a second look. It was at that time that my mother decided that Pinebrook would be her new home, not in a year or two. Within 2 months she was settled into her new apartment at Pinebrook. She has met so many new friends and the employees treat me as well as her as old friends. Pinebrook's facility is clean, modern, and homey. The staff is so helpful to the residents. She worries about being a burden to me but now she can rely on Pinebrook to transport her to doctors' appointments, shopping, etc. Her apartment is cleaned by professionals and now when I visit, I can just concentrate on spending quality time with my mother.

Cincinnati November 19, 2012

My mom moved there almost three years ago after living alone in a large home after my father died about seven years ago. While it was very difficult to "talk her into" making the move, she now says that she wishes she had moved there years ago. To say that the Pinebrook staff are incredible is an understatement. It is a smaller community and they make every effort to truly KNOW each resident as an individual. From every angle, my mom seems to have actually "reverse aged" since she has been there. Couldn't offer enough compliments as a very pleased family member.

aim720 November 19, 2012

My mother is at Pinebrook and she couldn't be happier. I never thought I would see my mother live again after my dad died. When my mother made the move into Pinebrook their staff was incredible. They checked on her everyday. They took time to introduce her to new people and helped her make friends. Every time I go and visit my mother everyone that works there says hello and greets me with a smile. They know me as well as my mother and I hear all about how she is doing. I love that Pinebrook is small because I feel like my mother wouldn't of gotten the attention she needed if it was a bigger place. Pinebrook, thank you for giving my mother a reason to get out of bed everyday and keep moving. You all are incredible!

Apples4Me September 29, 2012

The staff was rather friendly although they really didn't seem to know what was going on. The people seemed happy and I heard that the food is great though. They had many crafts and activities to do and overall the place is very peaceful and quiet.

From Pinebrook

Pinebrook in Milford, OH is a rental retirement community with no large entry fee that offers Independent Living on a large and comfortable senior campus that is convenient to the Cincinnati Area’s shopping, dining, entertainment and healthcare. The setting and the lifestyle are perfect for those seeking active senior living, in a community that is nestled in the heart of one of greater Cincinnati’s most livable communities.

Choose from spacious studios, one-bedroom models or two-bedroom suites, all wonderfully appointed and including a full kitchen, large living room and bathrooms. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style.

As you will see from our photo galleries, there is always something going on at Pinebrook and residents enjoy a warm spirit of good friendship. Whether it’s a trip to the city for an interactive program with members of the Cincinnati Symphony & Pops Orchestra, or an afternoon at a Reds game or an evening of inspired food-tasting prepared by Pinebrook’s own Chef, residents of Pinebrook enjoy the best that active senior living has to offer.

Features of Pinebrook

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

Location of Pinebrook