Arbor Terrace of Middletown

1800 Highway 35 South, Middletown, NJ, 07748

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of Middletown

RickyLou March 15, 2014

My mom moved in when the building was called Regal Pointe 2 years ago. Recently Arbor Terrace took over, and we are very pleased with the changes so far and the vision they have for the community in the near future. The staff is accessible, the building is always clean, and all of the employees really try to get to know each resident for the individual that they are. There are plenty of activities during the day, however, I wish they offered a little more in the early evenings so the day isn't over after dinner. The apartments are roomy allowing residents to keep their own belongings making it feel more like home which helps with the transition. There have been bumps in the road on my mother's journey, but the staff at Arbor Terrace does truly seem to be concerned and does want to correct any issues as they arise. I feel that my mother is living, not just existing, at the place that best meets her needs at this time in her life.

Lori Pinckney March 04, 2014

My Dad has lived at Arbor Terrace for 2 years. He has enjoyed his independence while making new friends. With his meals and housekeeping provided, he has plenty of time for activities. I have peace of mind knowing he is well taken care of.

Njirishlas January 26, 2014

Arbor Terrace is no better than when this was Regal Point. The residents watch for each other. Most times there are no staff members taking care of these people. While it is winter now, they do nothing to keep the parking lot or sidewalks clean. Everything is covered with ice. My husband actually fell in the sidewalk. Not happy at all with this place.

Patricia18 June 19, 2013

Regal Pointe was really pretty. Mom was going to go there, but it was just a little too expensive. The staff was fabulous and so nice. The place was clean and bright. The dining room was beautiful and the food smelled great. It seems to me like they have lots of activities. The residents looked like they were happy. They had all the different things you would expect to see in a facility like a movie room, and they do have arts and crafts. The only bad thing was that it's located right on Highway 35 and it didn't have any kind of outside grounds although they have a backyard with a pretty gazebo. It didn't matter much for mom because she's got sciatica, so she's not going take a walk. But if you're a person who likes to stroll, there wasn't really much ground for it.

Caring246 June 12, 2013

My mother was looking for an independent living facility. We visited Regal Pointe for her and it was okay. We don't know what the service is like, but it was okay. She was very apprehensive about the place though.

From Arbor Terrace of Middletown

Arbor Terrace of Middletown offers state-of-the-art independent living in Middeltown. You will find comfortable, attractive residences coupled with engaging activities and events, giving you the peace of mind knowing that we offer nothing but the best in care and quality of life. Nestled in the lovely suburbs, Arbor Terrace is within minutes from world class healthcare facilities and has easy access to arts and entertainment. At Arbor Terrace of Middletown modern conveniences are wrapped in a home-like setting where our staff truly cares for each and every resident.

Features of Arbor Terrace of Middletown