5 Independent Living Communities in Middlesex County, CT
The average cost of independent living in Middlesex County is $3,195 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,575. Cheaper nearby regions include Hartford with an average starting cost of $3,162.
To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for independent living communities in Middlesex County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Middlesex County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Tolland with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Middlesex County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Middletown
Other Senior Care in Middlesex County, CT
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- In-Home Care in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Nursing Homes in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Adult Day Care in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Home Health Agencies in Middlesex County, Connecticut
Independent Living near Middlesex County, CT
- Independent Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Tolland County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in New London County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, New York
- Independent Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Middlesex
Review of Luther Ridge
I visited Luther Ridge with my son. It was very nice. The people were nice. They have lots of things to do. They have things that older people would enjoy doing. They have a bus that takes you wher... Read more
Review of Heritage Commons
My dad has been a resident for four years at Heritage Commons and we are grateful on a daily basis for all that they provide. For the price, it's excellent value and all the staff are accommodating... Read more
Review of Heritage Commons
This place is horrible. Its filthy. The men who are suppose to care for the place,do as little as possible. The place is very old and in need of much updating. The apartments are noisy with the a/c... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...