Oasis At Mesa Palms

1418 N. Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ, 85201

Reviews of Oasis At Mesa Palms

Joanne674383 July 08, 2016

The price at Oasis at Mesa Palms was just right, and they had a lot of amenities. Everyone was really friendly, so it seemed like a good place. They had a calendar posted with a lot of activities. We were really happy with the different options that they had available.

Mark680382 June 17, 2016

I liked Oasis at Mesa Palms, but it was not in an area that we wanted to be in. It’s a very nice place, but not appealing to her because it was far from her friends and family. The place smelled nice. The food smelled good, and the residents spoke highly of the place.

Stephanie D January 12, 2016

My mother moved from this retirement community a few months ago mainly due to the NOISE created by the neighbor's daughter. The property owner's son informed the neighbor of the disturbance issue three times, but the situation did not change. Also, the fact that the same neighbor brought BED BUGS onto the property caused reason for concern. In addition, the FOOD QUALITY is poor!

Peter33 June 30, 2015

Oasis at Mesa Palms is nice and very well-taken care of. The staff is fine; they are great. My dad actually has a two-bedroom that has got a full kitchen, and it is very big. The food is very good. The dining room is fine, very spacious, and has enough room where they can put tables together if they have bigger parties or special events going on. There are like flexible tables and stuff, and it is a nice and big dining room, very well-taken care of, and clean. They have all kinds of stuff. They have a pool and spa, and then they have a van that takes them on trips. He has already gone to Sedona and a couple other places. I am actually impressed by just the spaciousness of the rooms and stuff. And for the amount of money it is, it is well worth it.

Sherry33 July 20, 2014

My parents moved in at Oasis at Mesa Palms. That's the one place my mom wasn't upset with. My mom is still transitioning, but my dad is doing fine. She has a little dementia, so it takes time. Their style wasn't so fancy, unlike the others we've visited. It's a gated community, and they were really nice. They have a 2-bedroom/ 2-bath apartment. It's less than 1000 square feet with a dining area, a living room, and a kitchen. Mom gets to bring her cat, so she's fine with that. The residents I talked to seemed very happy there.

Mike41 February 01, 2014

Oasis at Mesa Palms was a very friendly place. The facility was well-planned. Their apartments were larger than most. Every apartment has a balcony, which is nice. Also you can bring in your own furniture in there. The staff was very friendly. They answered all questions I had for them. They did have activities. They described a couple of them. Regarding the staff, I had a chance to talk to some of them and they were all very positive about the place.

Kassisi7 September 11, 2012

My personal expierences with this assisted living facility have always been very good. The apartments and grounds are very well kept, and the owners are quick to address any problems. The dining room serves very tasty and healthy food options. The staff in the dining room are wonderful. The servers and busers are very quick to laugh, and get you whatever you need or want. The chefs and nutritionist are eager to get feedback so they check in with most of the table during the meals. Every person I have come into contact with (that is employed by Mesa Palms) always has a smile on their face, and a kind word to say. I know they have a bus that will take the residents t scheduled places like the doctor, and the grocery store, and my grandmother has always said very good things about that service. Mesa Palms has a few activties each week such as cards, crafts, and auctions for the residents. My grandmother loves going to these activities, and always makes a point to attend. From what I understand this facility offers solo living, and the option of a nurse coming by when needed. I don't believe this facility has a full care option (I'm not sure since my grandparents have never needed it). The only drawback I have ever seen with this facility is the location. The neighborhood surrounding the facility is a little dangerous. This facility is in an old part of town, and there is a lot of riff-raff out at night. The lcation is the only reason I did not give this facility five starts. Overall my grandmother could not be happier with her living situation.

From Oasis At Mesa Palms

You feel it the very moment you walk in the door. You immediately see smiling faces, flowers and plants, among beautiful furnishings, then you smell the home-cooked meals being prepared by our outstanding chefs in the Oasis Restaurant.

What makes Mesa Palms unique? Quite simply, it is home. Home, in the truest sense of the word, with all the comfort, warmth, and security a home provides. It is also about outstanding service. Imagine all your needs taken care of by Mesa Palms caring staff, leaving you time to rekindle an acquaintance, explore a favorite interest, enjoy a secure relaxing afternoon around the pool or pamper yourself with a massage.

Amidst their treasured belongings, community members live in individual apartments overlooking well kept and attractive grounds. Residents can workout at the Oasis Fitness Center or enjoy the comfortable atmosphere of the community center with friends and family alike.

The three words that come to mind when describing The Oasis at Mesa Plams are FUN, FRIENDLY and FAMILY…we have that old neighborhood feeling, tasty homestyle food such as our chicken and dumplings and coconut cream pie! Ask our residents about the "best in the east" staff who care about them and always walk the extra mile for them. They are truly like family.

Located near the Mesa Country Club, Mesa Palms is only minutes from shopping, health care and recreation. We offer a variety of apartment sizes with tastefully designed floor plans to choose from. Each can be decorated in your own personal style. The choice is yours!

Features of Oasis At Mesa Palms

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Emergency Pendants for all residents

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Pharmacy

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: $300 reservation holding deposit - $750 security deposit - In Home Care agencies available for extra assistance at the residents expense

• Pets: All pets allowed