Discovery Point

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Discovery Point

April 21, 2015

By Barbara105399450

My mother has moved into Discovery Point. The location is good, and we liked the fact that it is all indoors. It was highly recommended by someone that I trust. I like the staff very much. The ones I have met have been very helpful. Her room is very clean and has been repainted after the last person moved out. They have a lot of storage with big closets. They have bingo, craft classes, and music programs. Sanitation is fine. I would recommend them.

November 15, 2014

Discovery Point Retirement Community was nice. The staff was good and the facilities were fine.

February 26, 2014

The feedback we get from mom and dad is that they love it and they're just happy as little clams. As far as I know they're getting great care at Discovery Point. They have a chef over there who is a very good cook. The food is the best they've ever had. They've been in two other different communities up in Oregon and they said that this one just far outweighs those altogether. The housekeeping is good. The laundry is right outside their door and the elevator is right around their corner. They're very thorough when they clean. They're very pleasant and courteous around the residents there. They answer all the questions if there are any and they've been great everytime. They had a sing along where mom sang and so went over and listened; that was very good. We're thrilled and we're ecstatic. I can’t think of anything on the negative, it’s all positive. There’s a dentist right across the street. There's a derma and other doctors right around the corner. And just down the street, down Baywood Ave is the big heart hospital.

November 08, 2013

By Dionna

Discovery Point was okay, but the facility wasn't very clean. There were spots on the floor and it didn't smell okay. The staff were really friendly and nice though.

About Discovery Point

Discovery Point is an independent living community in Mesa, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Discovery Point for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Discovery Point