The Hampshire

3460 R St, Merced, CA, 95348

Reviews of The Hampshire

Caring92159250 August 29, 2014

I had an appointment in Hampshire at 1 p.m. and I was running late. I didn’t meet with anybody there -- I wasn’t sure who to go to. Nobody came out to talk to me, but I met a lady that I knew from church. She lives there and has a studio apartment, so she invited me to look inside. Then I saw the lunch room and it was packed when I was there. They said the room was finished and I guess it had a desk and a chair. It had an air conditioner, heater, and a good sized bathroom. The doorway was wide enough for a wheelchair to get in and out. It had a small sink and a small refrigerator. It didn't have a stove because they served all the meals in the lunch room and this was a few months back. I noticed there are a lot of people in the dining room and there was really no place to sit down. They have a sign in front that says you couldn’t come in anytime and have lunch there.

It looks like it’s a new place and it’s cheaper. The place is nice, neat, and clean. Their apartment is condominium style and it looked nice. They would take the residents on bus rides for shopping or to different places. The person I talked to felt that it was nice and she enjoyed living there.

Caring93207550 August 27, 2014

I like the yard and maintenance at Hamsphire. The inside was nice and clean as well. The room was great and the ones I looked at had a kitchen, living room, and bedroom. Everything is great, although I feel it was small as I’m used to a big house. The dining area looked good to me and the staff was very friendly.

Dave20 March 26, 2014

The Hampshire had good proximity, and better food. It’s very bright, and I like the openness of it. I really liked the staff. They were very friendly and the people who served the food were very nice. The residents were also nice. They also have residents’ ambassadors who met new people. They have exercises and bible study, and the guys played cards. We liked that there were activities attended by guys. My wife’s uncle moved in over a week ago.

From The Hampshire

The Hampshire is located in Merced, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Hampshire for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Hampshire

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room