Town Village Audubon Park

950 Cherry Rd, Memphis, TN, 38117

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Town Village Audubon Park

Patricia B1 November 30, 2015

Town Village is very nice, clean, and neat. The people are all very kind. The rooms were very large, and the kitchen was nice and neat. It had everything I needed.

Mary50449150 October 28, 2015

Town Village was wonderful. The staff was very professional and very friendly. We did a walking tour of all the facilities including the pool area, the card room, the billiards hall, the movie theater, and many of the apartments. We had a very nice visit there; it was very thorough, and all of our questions were answered.

Arden1 June 22, 2015

We have my father in Town Village since last December Audubon Park. He feels very comfortable there. I know they have a nurse on staff. They have everything you can imagine like bingo nights, clubs, and groups. He has been to a couple of museum trips. It is excellent, and we have no problem with them. I call and ask them questions, and they are quick to answer.

Diane106981050 May 28, 2015

I settled here in Town Village, and it has been very good. They are very kind. They help you, talk to you, and introduce themselves. My room is nice. It is small, but I just moved out of a big house; I'll get used to it. The food is great. All the meals are very nicely done. They have activities like bingo and trips to town, and they will take you to doctors' appointments and shopping.

Dough1 June 27, 2014

Town Village was an older facility, but the halls were nice and wide. It was brightly lit. The people were extremely nice. I saw it one day, and then I took my wife and daughter to see it the next day, and they came away with the same opinion. It was around $300 a month cheaper. They have a bulletin that they pull out each day for their activities, and it has a lot for the ladies, like the sewing things and the water aerobics. They had a freshly modernized, heated swimming pool. My wife has a terrible back, so she really enjoyed the heated swimming pool. They told us that some of the professors from the English department of the university where my wife used to teach lived there, and we found them in the dining room. However, that would have been 5 or 6 miles out of my daughter's way.

Heidi6803 June 26, 2014

Town Village's location is really good. It is more expensive, too. We actually have a friend who lives there, so we're very familiar with this community. Our friend is very complimentary of it. Audubon is very nice. Everything is well kept and exceptional. It is more of an upscale apartment type with a modern look. They allow pets. However, because it is more of an apartment building type, you don't have your own outside area, so that was a big deal for my grandmother. The dining room, however, looks more like a restaurant. The units are a little smaller, but they are more modern. They have appliances and nice little kitchens. The staff at Town Village was very friendly, but they weren't outgoing or approachable when we visited.

Caring6318 May 11, 2013

Town Village Audubon Park was a lovely place and we enjoyed our visit there. The facility was very clean and pretty. The apartments were airy, bright and clean with a kitchen and all the amenities. Even pets were allowed in the apartments. We ate lunch and the food was really good. If you had special needs or special diets, they accommodated that as well. The staff were amenable and attentive, and the other residents were also friendly. There was an activity room but we were not able to witness any activities.

About Town Village Audubon Park

Town Village Audubon Park is an independent living community in Memphis, TN designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Town Village Audubon Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Town Village Audubon Park

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Three Meals Per Month Can Be Delivered At No Charge And A $5 Fee Per Delivery After That.

• General Store