17 Independent Living Communities in Mecklenburg County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Mecklenburg County is $2,520 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,553. Cheaper nearby regions include York with an average starting cost of $2,045.
To help you with your search, browse the 121 reviews below for independent living communities in Mecklenburg County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Mecklenburg County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include York with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 37 families in Mecklenburg County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Mecklenburg County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Mecklenburg County, NC
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Catawba County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Richland County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Mecklenburg
Review of Carmel Place
We had lunch at Carmel Place, and it was good. We looked at one of the bedrooms and we liked it. It's comparable to the other ones we looked at. We could get by with the 1-bedroom. They had a coupl... Read more
Review of Brightmore of South Charlotte
We live in Brightmore of South Charlotte, and we enjoyed the place. We eat here every night, and the food is great. They have transportation to doctors' appointments and shopping trips. They have B... Read more
Review of Brookdale Charlotte East
Brookdale Charlotte East had a lot of amenities, but they had a built-in meal plan and their curb appeal wasn't so nice. When you walk in, it was very dark, and it was very unfriendly looking. It w... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...