17 Independent Living Communities in Mecklenburg County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Mecklenburg County is $2,486 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,499. Cheaper nearby regions include York with an average starting cost of $2,045.
To help you with your search, browse the 113 reviews below for independent living communities in Mecklenburg County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Mecklenburg County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Catawba with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 35 families in Mecklenburg County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Mecklenburg County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Mecklenburg County, NC
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Catawba County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Richland County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Mecklenburg
Review of Shads Landing
I visited Shads Landing, and I was quite taken back by the whole place. I enjoyed being there with folks and the whole facility, but it was a little out of my price range. The staff was very helpfu... Read more
Review of Carmel Place
Carmel Place was good. The general appearance was very lovely. Everything was clean. However, most of the people were quite elderly and not very responsive anymore. The staff members were very help... Read more
Review of Brookdale Carriage Club Providence
I didn't like Brookdale Carriage Club Providence. Outside, it was crowded, but inside residents were wearing sweat clothes and were walking around. I went on a Sunday, and that's the way they were ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...