Heritage Village

2105 S Cynthia St, Mcallen, TX, 78503

Reviews of Heritage Village

Caring118954250 January 26, 2016

Heritage Village was nice. The rooms were clean. We got to go inside a room that was available, and we had no complaints about it. It was higher price-wise though, and more like a nice quality hotel. It had a big storm door on the outside, and a nice parking area. It was a good spot.

Caring100694350 October 22, 2014

I liked the Heritage Village. It was nice, and they were very good people. Basically, they just showed us the facility and let us know what they do and the fact that my sister would be in her own home and all the food will be given to her. The man that was showing and telling us everything was very informative.

LorenDell August 26, 2012

In the six months that my aunt has lived there, I've had great experiences with this facility during my visits, and on the occasion that I've stayed overnight when my aunt's fallen ill. There are plenty of appropriate activities for the residents to enjoy, a point which was important to me after seeing news stories of residents doing nothing but watching TV all day. Every member of the staff that I've met have been very courteous, helpful and had generally great relationships with my aunt. All services I was promised during my initial visit was being taken care of, and I've always been notified on changes with my aunt, who's never had complaints and seems to genuinely enjoy the home. The only two negative incident I can report is being charged monthly fees twice in July, however, it was identified as a mistake and the matter was cleared up in the same day, and I was notified within the hour.
The facility is well equipped to handle my aunt's disabilities, with the latest resources and well-trained staff members. I've never seen or heard of my aunt, or any other resident, being mistreated or neglected, something I make to point of asking around about.
Overall, I have a very favorable opinion of this facility and would definitely recommend it as opposed to other homes in the city, all of which I researched before moving my aunt into Heritage Village Apartments.

From Heritage Village

Heritage Village is located in Mcallen, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Heritage Village for a visit...and stay!

Features of Heritage Village

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room