Parc at Piedmont - East Cobb Independent Living

999 Hood Road, Marietta, GA, 30068

Reviews of Parc at Piedmont - East Cobb | Independent Living

November 29, 2014

We have visited the Parc at Piedmont, and we liked this facility very much. It's a beautiful facility, and everybody is very friendly. The food is delicious, and the activity seemed to be well run. If my parents would need a facility, we are hoping that they will be able to live there. We had them on their waiting list. Their rooms are very nice, and their common room looked very comfortable as well. With their activities, I know my mother would love them. Their activities seemed appropriate and stimulating for the residents to keep them as active for as long as possible. They have sing alongs, Bible studies, and outings.

October 25, 2014

By Beverly44

Parc was really nice and spacious. She likes the location, the way they were situated, and how the rooms were setup, but we were looking for a place that would accommodate what she needed and she was looking for at least two beds but what was holding her back was she wanted to be able to have her grandkids to stay overnight and most of them weren’t accommodating for that. But I would recommend the place.

October 05, 2014

My mother moved in to the Parc at Piedmont and so far, I am very impressed. They have a full range of services. The staff is very attentive to the residents. Excellent help from the cleaning ladies to the management, to the dining room personnel. We have no issues with the maintenance and everybody is extremely helpful. The apartments are very nice. She has about 800 square feet with a sizeable living room/dining room combination, a little kitchen, one bedroom, and a bathroom. It is really lovely. I have eaten there. Oh my gosh, the food is amazing! It is wonderful. She tells me they have daily presentations that have multiple selections for each course, and if none of that appeals to you, you can choose of a menu with around 40 items. Every day she is eating much better than at home. They have a pool, so they have water aerobics classes. They have a fitness center, two libraries, a business center, a game room, and a media room where they show movies every night at 7. They have a variety of activities, and you can go to different classes and events. There are a lot of activities going on there every day. The security is great. There is a 24-hour concierge, so there's always someone at the front desk. My mother tells me that she likes everything.

August 19, 2013

By Paula15

They had good security measures there and you would have a keycard to get in. They had one-bedroom apartments

Photos of Parc at Piedmont - East Cobb

Features of Parc at Piedmont - East Cobb

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 25:2

• Licenses: PCH

About Parc at Piedmont - East Cobb

Designed specifically with you in mind, Parc at Piedmont-East Cobb offers exceptional service, care and amenities. Since 2001, Parc at Piedmont has established itself as the premier independent and assisted senior living choice in the Marietta, East Cobb and Roswell neighborhoods of Atlanta. From fine dining and freshly cut flowers to housekeeping and dedicated concierge, Parc residents enjoy stylish surroundings complemented by the highest standards of personalized service and care.

With no buy-in requirements, Parc at Piedmont-East Cobb invites you to begin living your best life now.

Parc at Piedmont’s signature “culture of caring” incorporates service standards developed with Horst Schulze, former President of Ritz Carlton Hotels, and is the basis for Parc’s incomparable level of service and care. Expertly trained, our friendly and responsive staff is always ready to accommodate with warm smiles, attentive service, and personal care.

Map of Parc at Piedmont - East Cobb