Brookdale Manteca | Independent Living

430 North Union Road, Manteca, CA, 95337

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Manteca | Independent Living

Caring105936750 February 11, 2015

Emeritus at Manteca is very new and clean. The space is good. It had a good feeling about it, but the price was a bit high. The staff was very professional, but not very welcoming. They did discuss with us what they have as activities there. The surroundings are a little bit remote. It will be difficult for a senior with a car to get to any populated area or mall easily. Because it was so new, it was so pleasing. The size is good, although it is a little bit expensive.

Caring96895950 November 19, 2014

I find Emeritus to be very satisfying. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It impresses me that they are very professional. The dining room is very nice.

Caring87815350 August 30, 2014

My daughter chose Emeritus at Manteca for me. The staff was very nice. The food is not that good, but the new owner has said that they are going to bring in some dieticians, so I am giving them a chance to see how it will improve. Their activities are very few. I play their 2-dollar bingo and that's about it.

LovelyLady000090 July 31, 2014

The people were really very nice at Emeritus but the place was not as well organized because I guess of some personnel changes going on. The rooms were nice but the bathrooms were dirty. They had restaurant sittings for longer periods of time. I wouldn’t feel bad putting my mother there.

David32 July 30, 2013

Merrill Gardens is close to my house. The apartment my mother got is a nice 1-bedroom with full kitchen and a living room. Her room walks out into a courtyard with lots of trees and shrubs. The meals are up to her standards. People are friendly, courteous, and professional. Everything works there, so it's just a good fit.

From Brookdale Manteca

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Manteca