Brookdale Manteca | Independent Living

430 North Union Road, Manteca, CA, 95337

Promotion ends in 1 day!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Manteca | Independent Living

Lynn41 February 22, 2015

I will be moving mom to where she was before and that is Emeritus at Manteca. Basically I was just hoping it was as good as it was before. The room that she is going to live in is completely remodeled with new carpets, so it’s going to be really nice for her. It was a very nice place, and every time I went in there I felt like its very welcoming and inviting; that is also the only reason I put her back there. It’s very homey and clean, and the people were very friendly when I walked in. The staff seems to be well-informed.

Caring105936750 February 11, 2015

Emeritus at Manteca is very new and clean. The space is good. It had a good feeling about it, but the price was a bit high. The staff was very professional, but not very welcoming. They did discuss with us what they have as activities there. The surroundings are a little bit remote. It will be difficult for a senior with a car to get to any populated area or mall easily. Because it was so new, it was so pleasing. The size is good, although it is a little bit expensive.

Caring96895950 November 19, 2014

I find Emeritus to be very satisfying. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It impresses me that they are very professional. The dining room is very nice.

Caring87815350 August 30, 2014

My daughter chose Emeritus at Manteca for me. The staff was very nice. The food is not that good, but the new owner has said that they are going to bring in some dieticians, so I am giving them a chance to see how it will improve. Their activities are very few. I play their 2-dollar bingo and that's about it.

LovelyLady000090 July 31, 2014

The people were really very nice at Emeritus but the place was not as well organized because I guess of some personnel changes going on. The rooms were nice but the bathrooms were dirty. They had restaurant sittings for longer periods of time. I wouldn’t feel bad putting my mother there.

David32 July 30, 2013

Merrill Gardens is close to my house. The apartment my mother got is a nice 1-bedroom with full kitchen and a living room. Her room walks out into a courtyard with lots of trees and shrubs. The meals are up to her standards. People are friendly, courteous, and professional. Everything works there, so it's just a good fit.

From Brookdale Manteca

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Beautiful Ambience,country style with garden surrounding the patio court yard. The anytime dinning 7am to 7pm restraunt style. The apartments are very cozy and spacious with full kitchens and some with a view over looking the courtyard. Easy access from near by 120hwy,99 &5 Hwy.

Features of Brookdale Manteca