Brookdale Manteca Independent Living

Reviews of Brookdale Manteca | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

August 30, 2014

My daughter chose Emeritus at Manteca for me. The staff was very nice. The food is not that good, but the new owner has said that they are going to bring in some dieticians, so I am giving them a chance to see how it will improve. Their activities are very few. I play their 2-dollar bingo and that's about it.

July 31, 2014

By LovelyLady000090

The people were really very nice at Emeritus but the place was not as well organized because I guess of some personnel changes going on. The rooms were nice but the bathrooms were dirty. They had restaurant sittings for longer periods of time. I wouldn’t feel bad putting my mother there.

July 30, 2013

By David32

Merrill Gardens is close to my house. The apartment my mother got is a nice 1-bedroom with full kitchen and a living room. Her room walks out into a courtyard with lots of trees and shrubs. The meals are up to her standards. People are friendly, courteous, and professional. Everything works there, so it's just a good fit.

Photos of Brookdale Manteca

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Manteca

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Beautiful Ambience,country style with garden surrounding the patio court yard. The anytime dinning 7am to 7pm restraunt style. The apartments are very cozy and spacious with full kitchens and some with a view over looking the courtyard. Easy access from near by 120hwy,99 &5 Hwy.

Map of Brookdale Manteca