Watercrest At Mansfield

250 E Debbie Ln, Mansfield, TX, 76063

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Watercrest At Mansfield

Loving WifeKEGRE June 10, 2016

The rooms are Watercrest were pretty basic. The facility looked pretty nice, and I think the interactivity with the patients seemed to be high. They were playing some kind of game when I visited. They had them all in the dining room. There was just a double and a single room and a bathroom, but I would say they?re just basic. When I went there, it seemed pretty good. They can probably improve on the rooms.

Scott37 March 18, 2016

My mom was at Watercrest at Mansfield for four years. The staff seemed nice. It was a big facility, but the rooms were small. She did like some of the food, but sometimes she did not like it. For the amount of money they paid, I think that they should have good food there. The facility was very clean and very nice. The inside and the outside were nice.

Joel7 December 22, 2015

There are so many things that are nice here at Watercrest At Mansfield -- the management, the activities director, the activities themselves, physical activities, and the people that live here. We have a dog park, and we are in a beautiful location.

Roger24 April 01, 2015

I thought the staff did a wonderful job of showing me around Watercrest and telling me all about the plans as well as showing me the different layout that they had available. They had everything you could possibly want there. They had a barber shop, a theatre, and a pool. I don’t remember what activities they had, but it seemed like they had something going on all the time. The place looked wonderful. To me it seemed like a resort you go to on a vacation. It was very clean, it smelled nice, and the rooms were very nice. It was set up like a resort almost. I was really impressed with it to tell you the truth.

About Watercrest At Mansfield

Watercrest At Mansfield is an independent living community in Mansfield, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Watercrest At Mansfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Watercrest At Mansfield