Watercrest At Mansfield

250 E Debbie Ln, Mansfield, TX, 76063

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Watercrest At Mansfield

Roger24 April 01, 2015

I thought the staff did a wonderful job of showing me around Watercrest and telling me all about the plans as well as showing me the different layout that they had available. They had everything you could possibly want there. They had a barber shop, a theatre, and a pool. I don’t remember what activities they had, but it seemed like they had something going on all the time. The place looked wonderful. To me it seemed like a resort you go to on a vacation. It was very clean, it smelled nice, and the rooms were very nice. It was set up like a resort almost. I was really impressed with it to tell you the truth.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Watercrest At Mansfield

Watercrest At Mansfield is an independent living community in Mansfield, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Watercrest At Mansfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Watercrest At Mansfield