Windlands East

200 E Webster St, Madison, TN, 37115

Reviews of Windlands East

Barbara016478 June 28, 2016

We liked what they had to offer at Windlands East. They cut the price for my brother and sister-in-law. They were very nice, polite, and helpful. They have three meals a day, and I've been getting feedback from my brother and sister-in-law that sometimes the portions are very small. I don't know if they run out of food or what but they serve them just a hotdog. They take them to the doctor and shopping, have an art room, singing, church, and outings that they can attend. They keep them pretty busy. They seem to be skimping on their suppers. Sometimes they're not very good. They should fix the meals, especially for the elderly people.

Hovis December 17, 2015

Windlands East is more high-rise, less expensive. My brother actually preferred this one among all that we visited. They serve three meals a day. They have outdoor activities, exercises, and entertainment like movies. They have nurses for staff. They have transportation that would take them to the mall for groceries and shopping.

Anonymous113637150 September 30, 2015

I am moving to Windlands East in two weeks. They have a nice kitchen, which most places do not have. They also take residents to the doctor twice a week if they need it.

Karen107324550 June 07, 2015

Windlands East was very nice. I had lunch and dinner there. The apartments were nice and clean. The staff was friendly. They have a really good cook there. The people that live there are also really nice. It was a high rise. It's a big place, and the food was really good. We would have moved my uncle in there, but there was a move-in thousand dollar fee that they told us about at the last minute.

Vivian10 September 27, 2014

The rooms at Windlands East were very nice, and the staff we met were very helpful and friendly. The building and the entire facility was very nice and very nicely decorated. The residents looked very happy and they also allowed activities for them to be involved in. All the ones I have talked to seemed very content.

Caring88302550 September 08, 2014

My mother lives in Windlands East. I believe that the facility has eleven floors. My mother has a one-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette. They provide food and light housekeeping. My mother goes down to their dining room to eat. It is a big building so their dining room is fairly large. They also have a separate small dining room for private family occasions. I would say that their food doesn't taste that good. On the other hand, they do activities on a daily basis.

Kathy82525550 April 30, 2014

I am in Windlands East. Everybody, including the staff, is really friendly and nice. They are here to help. I had a problem at first with my TV. Once I notified the manager in charge, she had it fixed in one day. The housekeeping is wonderful. I never have anybody clean up after me, but now I am spoiled because it is just a really nice place. I will say 95% of the people here love it. The room is spacious. I am able to bring all my furniture. Everything is just very nice. I think the food is great. I find it 99.9% good. The portions are smaller, which is good. They have a variety of different dishes, and they will give you five alternatives to the regular food. They have all kinds of different recreational activities. They have a van that takes you to the grocery store, the mall, and doctor's appointments. I have not started in the activities because I fell and hurt my leg, so I am on a walker, but as soon as my leg heals, I will join in the activities.

I like its location. It is close to where I previously lived. There are a lot of different stores, and we have access to the different stores; we just have to communicate with the van driver. It is an older place, but they seem to have everything. I am concerned that it is a high-rise because of fire, but they have an intercom and fire sprinklers in every room and even the bathrooms. I really can't say enough about the place. It is very good. They have people checking into the different apartments every day, and they stay up with them. They have four managers who are just great.

Robert80107850 April 26, 2014

I visited Windlands East, and part of the problem was the expense. It was very expensive. If they had a menu of things, like, say that you could have your room and utilities, and forego the meal plan, that would be a good thing. That would bring it down some, but the meals were included whether you eat that much or not. The facility was nice. It was just the cost. They provide you with three meals a day. We even, as a rule, don’t eat three meals a day. There was no, say, different meal plan. If they would look at something like that, where you would be entitled to one or two meals and a little plan like that, I think that would go a long way to attract people. The visiting experience was fine. The only thing I found objectionable was the price. The staff was very nice. We had food there, and it was decent and palatable. It was very clean. They had outside activities, and they would take you to different events.

Mary63337750 March 15, 2014

Windlands East has about the same amenities as the other Windlands. The rooms are not spacious. They have big rooms that everybody can go to for activities. They have bingo once a week.

Denese?63 October 19, 2013

i visited this facility. The staff appeared friendly and nice. Even some of the residents were friendly the apts were nice with living room bedrooms and kitchen so you can prepare your own meals or go to the dining room were a chef prepares all meals. Nice activity room .

From Windlands East

Windlands East is located in Madison, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Windlands East for a visit...and stay!

Features of Windlands East