Pinegate

300 Charter Blvd, Macon, GA, 31210

Reviews of Pinegate

Tami9 February 22, 2016

Pinegate had everything we were looking for. The level of care they provide seems to be working for us. The staff are very informative and very nice. The atmosphere at this facility is very good and very upbeat. Everybody seems to care about everybody. They have all kinds of activities like bingo, art, and exercises. Mom is really enjoying it there.

Paul119634450 January 29, 2016

I’m living at Pinegate Retirement Center. It’s nice. The staff is great. They’re nice. The environment is good. The food is good, too. I’m in a one-bedroom unit.

Joan111195950 August 09, 2015

At Pinegate, the atmosphere was really nice and pleasant. The staff was very pleasant and very helpful. Everything there was really peaceful. We only toured one room, and it was nice. The facility was fine as it was. We didn't see a problem as far as getting in and out, and if you're independent living and if you want to go to anywhere, everything was very convenient and close.

James96338050 November 01, 2014

My parents are in Pinegate Retirement Community. The managerial staff is really good. They are very caring and very concerned about my parents. We hired some caregivers as well but they are not associated with Pinegate. I will have to say that the only thing about Pinegate that I did not care for is their waiting staff in the dining room. The food and everything is really good. They have a nice selection. They keep coffee going all day. It is just that the servers that are not friendly. The apartment is very nice. It is a two-bedroom apartment with two full baths and a nice balcony out on the back of it. It has a little kitchenette. It is nice and comfortable. The dining room is very pretty. It is set-up very nicely. It is kind of like going into a very nice restaurant. You have your plates, your dishes set up nicely with the utensils, and they have tablecloths. I feel like my parents are pretty secure there. The doors are locked at 8:30. You have to have a key card to go in from the outside. They have activities like musicians coming in to play music. They have karaoke nights, poker night, bingo night, craft afternoon, and they have all kinds of staff like that.

Mary76462550 December 24, 2013

Everything was very nice at Pinegate. They decorated it beautifully for the fall, and it was very clean. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The nurses and the aides were very attentive. They came to see if we needed anything. The 2-bedroom apartment was nice, too. The food was very good. They had activities like puzzles and paintings. However, we felt like it was not for us. There were a lot more patients that were invalid and we are not to that point yet.

cbranflake July 31, 2012

This retirement home is a very nice place. It is very well kept and look aesthetically beautiful. All of the retired citizens seem very happy including the retired citizen that I have visted. The rooms are nice and home-friendly. All of the staff are extremely nice and really care about the citizens. The citizens have their own space and are not crammed. My grandmother finds this facility very enjoyable. The facility is located in the middle of Macon's beauty with very nice botanical gardens and plant-life surrounding the facility. It is also close by to many of Macon's attractions. There is a mall and many restaurants in the surrounding area. The only negative comment I can make about this facility is the occasional rude employee that I have encountered. However, this should be expected in any time of work environment and should not discredit this wonderful facility. I think this place deserves more recognition.

From Pinegate

Pinegate is located in Macon, GA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Pinegate for a visit...and stay!

Features of Pinegate