Fairwinds - Brighton Court | Independent Living

6520 196th St. SW, Lynnwood, WA, 98036

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Fairwinds - Brighton Court | Independent Living

Cathy A. February 26, 2016

I went to Fairwinds at Brighton Court for my father. The staff was wonderful in explaining their community. It was a very alive, vibrant community that seemed like a reall happy place. They have a bistro there. The people were independent, too, but there were attendants if they were to fall or have an emergency. They are given a Lifelight thing to wear. They provide medication management and assistance. The dining room was a formal dining room and looked like you’re going out to dinner. The rooms were very nice and had full bathrooms. I saw a studio and a one-bedroom. The facility was very nice, and I thought it was very reasonably priced. They have a lot of activities. I like everything about the facility, except for the size of the rooms.

Caring111976850 August 22, 2015

We had a visit at Fairwinds – Brighton Court, and it is a perfect place for him. Everything about it was wonderful. The place was beautiful. The people were great. Overall, it was just a wonderful experience. The good thing about it is that you don’t have to sign a long contract. It can be month to month.

Caring106984250 May 18, 2015

Fairwinds Brighton Court is a very nice place. It is clean and very nicely arranged. I saw their rooms, and it’s quite small. The staff who toured me was very nice. With the activities, I know they have bingo and outings as well.

Caring95105450 June 28, 2014

A client of mine thought she was going to put herself at Fairwinds, so I had contact with this place before. I went to the woman who I talked to on the phone several times. She gave me a packet about the place.

dajones59 May 08, 2012

This facility offers many opportunities for the residents. It is a five-star retirement community that also offers some assistance, as needed. The facility is a wonderful option for "home away from home" as it is very comfortable, clean, great food, and provides many activities for all levels. The staff is friendly and helpful and you'll be sure to make many new friendships in the community.

From Fairwinds - Brighton Court

Fairwinds - Brighton Court, located near the heart of downtown Lynnwood in a beautiful wooded area, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities that are all about Five-Star Fun. At Fairwinds - Brighton Court we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Fairwinds - Brighton Court and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, join a morning stretch class, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Fairwinds - Brighton Court has it all. Our location also allows residents to enjoy all that Lynnwood has to offer. We are close to shopping centers, banks, medical facilities, and other support services.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Fairwinds - Brighton Court, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for Five-Star Fun.

Features of Fairwinds - Brighton Court

• Minimum Rate $2150/month
  • Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra Bistro, Prime Fit Fitness Program, Hobby Shop, Concierge, W/D In Residence

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra Partnership With Rosetta Stone, Brain Fitness, Many Diverse Engaging Activities

• Minimum Age 62