Ventura Place

3026 54th St, Lubbock, TX, 79413

Reviews of Ventura Place

Caring105962850 May 16, 2015

I have been here at Ventura for about a month now, and I like the looks of it on the outside; it’s nice. We have a little balcony, and I’ve got one room; other people can get 2-bedrooms and 2-baths, but it costs a lot. There are also little cottages around it. The staff is very nice, I have one meal a day, and they have bingo and dominos for their activities.

Telena February 20, 2015

The management is horrible. The management is rude to residents and guest. My Mom's apartment was not cleaned in weeks, and then when we were moving her out, they went into her apartment and threw things away before we were completely moved. We still had 3weeks to complete the move. Probably $500.00 worth of fencing was gone, her perfumes, make-up, hairspray, cleaning supplies, etc. The management told me not to use the trash cans in the laundry room because they didn't want to take the trash to the dumpster.

Hi Telena, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's corporate office. I'm so very sorry to hear that your mother had a negative experience at Ventura Place. I've passed your feedback on to our Resident Relations department for review. You're welcome to call them directly as well at 1-800-370-8331.

Caring99384150 December 22, 2014

I have friends who are there at Ventura Place, and I've been there many times. It is big, and it is a wonderful place. The people there couldn't be nicer. I don't have one thing except good stuff to say about Ventura. We ate many meals over there, and the food was great.

Caring87716850 June 26, 2014

We used to have a friend who lived in Ventura Place. All they had was an efficiency, which would be fine but could accommodate a queen-sized bed, a chest, a bedside table, and a comfortable chair. The kitchen is a typical size, and the bathroom is a typical size. I like the ground floor, but I thought it was just too small. It was $1600 a month, and it seemed to me that it was kind of high for a small, small space.

They serve meals. They don't put cloths on the tables anymore for meals, which I guess is fine. We made an appointment, went over there, and talked to the manager, his wife, and the assistant manager. His apartment was more like a 2-room hotel suite. It didn't bother me, but it got out right across to the dining room. The reason I wanted to live there is it's very close to our daughter, who's looking for a way to move down there. They have cottages. I think it fit most of my net income.

Caring75392450 April 11, 2014

I've been to Ventura Place several times. I have two acquaintances who are living there. Everybody who has interviewed me and talked with me has been very pleasant, very nice. I can't say enough in favor of it. It would be definitely my place to choose when I'm ready to go.

They have the 1-bedroom or studio and the 2-bedroom, and then they have cottages. They have card games, and they have the health room with the machines that you can work out on. They take buses for activities away from there.

From Ventura Place

Ventura Place is located in Lubbock, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Ventura Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Ventura Place

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room