Raider Ranch Independent Living

6520 43rd Street, Lubbock, TX, 79407

Reviews of Raider Ranch | Independent Living

November 11, 2015

By Michael115923950

I visited Raider Ranch for my aunt. It was very nice, and I saw activities going on. The place was immaculate and brand new. The staff was excellent, more than helpful, and very knowledgeable.

November 20, 2014

By Marie Line

I have already settled in Raider Ranch, and I've been here almost a year. My overall experience has been very good. I have an apartment, and it is beautiful. The staff is very caring. They serve our food, but I can cook if I want to. We have recreational activities everyday like strength and balance, water volleyball, movies, and wifi bowling; they got a lot of stuff.

June 12, 2011

By AldCzar

Friend or relative of resident

This facility is very new and doesn't show any signs of wear and tear yet. I was very impressed with how modern the amenities are in each unit. The staff seems only adequate and I hear from my grandparents that some things have gone missing before. Visitors are welcome at meals, which are small but adequately prepared. The one downside of eating there is how long it takes. On multiple occasions we have spent in excess of 1.5 hrs at a very simple one-course lunch. The facility offers several levels of assistance include memory care. In the memory care portion of the facility, there is constant monitoring from very caring professionals. I would recommend this facility to those that can afford it.

Photos of Raider Ranch

Features of Raider Ranch

About Raider Ranch

Raider Ranch is a full service, stand alone retirement community offering a full range of lifestyle choices. Currently, the 32 acre gated campus includes 152 independent living apartments and 110 apartments for assisted living and memory care—all available for rental. In addition, Raider Ranch offers attached Villa homes for sale. A number of Villas have been built and sold, with additional acreage for up to 60 more Villa homes or additional skilled nursing rooms to the campus. Raider Ranch offers the full complement of amenities including 24-hour nursing staff; maintenance-free living; scheduled transportation; and a full-time activity program. Other resort-style amenities include a 22,000sf club house, state of the art Athletic Club, business library with internet, outdoor resort style pool, golfing privileges at nearby championship course, café, card room and several meeting rooms for resident gatherings and events.

Map of Raider Ranch