Sugar Valley Estates

4320 Georgetown Dr, Loveland, CO, 80538

Reviews of Sugar Valley Estates

Caring106829850 May 28, 2015

We are living at Sugar Valley Estates, and we love it. It's a very nice place. The rooms are very nice. I like their landscaping because it is very comfortable. They have lots of nice windows in the building, and they do a great job on that. The food is great for the most part. We have not taken part in the activities yet, but there are lot of them available all day long.

Vicki35 March 25, 2015

I was able to check Sugar Valley Estates in Loveland. It is a beautiful facility, and the people are very helpful and really awesome. I was really impressed with them. Their rooms are really nice and small, but it is fine for what it is. I like that they have emergency pull cords in all the rooms; I thought that was a great thing. There wasn’t anything going on when I was there, but it seemed that they had a lot to do. If I would chose a facility for my parents, I think it would be this one. It was clean and nice. The people were great.

Carolyn89168950 November 19, 2014

I am living at Sugar Valley Estates now. It is very good. There are very caring people and very nice. I have nice room. It is a studio. The food is good. I will recommend it to anyone.

Caring96203650 October 06, 2014

The atmosphere and the people that live at Sugar Valley seems to go nicely together. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. I have tasted the food -- I think it’s very good -- and they had a menu for the day. The room that mom has is very nice -- adequate for her -- and they each have their own patios. I know they play bingo, they take small excursions, and they have a happy hour. They actually have people come in and serve cocktails. We researched a lot of places, and it’s very hard to find something that would benefit her in all areas of her life. Mom is happy here. When she moved into the facility, she was thin and now she has gained almost 25lbs. She has a lot of friends there.

Caring90428150 July 31, 2014

If I'm going to move to Colorado, Sugar Valley Estates is where I'd like to go. I like the fact that they have a complete meal plan. The staff appeared to be chosen for their ability to care for the seniors or for the elders and to be concerned for them. The people I met certainly appeared to be qualified, were courteous, well informed. The sanitation is more than adequate. I thought the facility was clearly not very old, clean, well cared for.

The rooms were on the order of a total of 400 to 500 sq. ft. I thought Sugar Valley was priced within my range and had clean, pleasant rooms with sufficient facilities like a small refrigerator, a microwave, a stand-alone bathroom and room enough to house my books and my computer desk which is large.

moms daughter1 October 22, 2013

This is a great place if there are things you no longer can or want to do. Three square meals a day, light housekeeping you no longer have to worry about. Very nice people both living and working here. Everyone cares and looks out for the "other guy". Pet friendly, very clean, large units some parking. They do lose a star for turnover in management and the way in which the change is handled.

Margaret O.1 October 17, 2013

There was nothing I didn't like about Sugar Valley Estates. They were very nice and offered to show us something but when I asked of the price, there was just no way. There were two of us that would live together but even together we couldn't afford that. It was not even an option. It was very, very clean and looked very expensive. The staff was very nice.

From Sugar Valley Estates

Sugar Valley Estates is located in Loveland, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Sugar Valley Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Sugar Valley Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room