Reviews of Belmont Village Westwood | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
January 25, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Belmont Village Westwood
Features of Belmont Village Westwood
- Minimum Rate: $7155/month
- Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Coffee Shop
- General Store
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Technology Extra: Emergency Call System
- Hospice Care
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Activities Extra: Computer Class
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Staff Patient Ratio: 6 To 1
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- Licenses: RCFE 197608291
About Belmont Village Westwood
Belmont Village of Westwood, California is situated in a lushly landscaped residential neighborhood in the heart of Westwood. Our senior living facility is located along Wilshire Boulevard's “Golden Mile.” Residents enjoy shopping at its best on Rodeo Drive, Century City and Westwood Village. Also convenient to the area are the UCLA Medical Center and its world-renowned physicians, the sunny beaches in Santa Monica, places of worship and excellent restaurants.
Just as spectacular as the amenities of the surrounding community are the care and services provided to residents of Belmont Village by well-trained staff. Upon arriving at Belmont Village of Westwood, a convenient valet service is on hand to help residents and their guests. The beautifully landscaped courtyard, terrace and grounds feature a variety of outdoor amenities including a swimming pool and walking paths. Inside, a concierge service is available to provide guests with assistance. While living at Belmont, residents can take advantage of our signature care programs, comfortable common areas, sun-filled library and computer center, as well as the multi-purpose theater. Plus, those with support needs benefit from a very responsive and knowledgeable assisted living team.
Experience the Belmont Village Difference
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Diabetic management program - Can administer injections
- Circle of Friends© memory program for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Dedicated Memory Care Residences
- Assistance with daily living
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
- Free scheduled transportation
- Enrichment programs and social activities
- Internet and email at the Center for Learning
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Private and companion apartments
- Short-term stays available
What Makes Us Special
This location is a project developed by Belmont Village and the UCLA Emeriti and Retirees Joint Housing Committee for a vibrant and engaging senior living community to support continued involvement with the university. The result is a beautiful building, thoughtfully planned and specifically designed to serve the interests and needs of West LA seniors and families.