Solstice Senior Living at Lodi Lodi, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.4

May 16, 2015

By Iryna

We visited The Vintage, and the private room wasn't set up to have internet. We use the internet a lot, so it's a big drawback. The apartments looked pretty good. They had three meals, but it would be more convenient if they have a meal that you can order like for dinner. The woman showed us the activity room, and the people were playing different games. They take you to the doctor if you need it. The staff were nice, polite, and very helpful.

September 12, 2014

By Bosanova

It is a nice place to live in. Their food is very good also.

July 19, 2014

By Tina12

I like The Vintage. The one advantage that this place has over the other facility I saw is that they were more inviting. It was about $500 cheaper a month. It was cheaper, but it felt just as nice, and I felt just as at home. They seemed high quality. I felt welcomed. It felt like home. It was comfortable. One good thing that they do also is they don't move you if you have to go from independent to assisted; you can stay in the same room, so that's nice.

April 12, 2014

By Caring82050350

We phoned and said that we would like to come and visit The Vintage, and they invited us to come for lunch. We met with the coordinator. She sat down with us and answered any questions we had and gave us a tour. We told her we were just looking. They were very helpful. The residents were just very welcoming. I just felt that it's very homey, very inviting, and very supportive of the clients that live there. Overall, they were very nice. They couldn't do enough for us. They're very accommodating. Actually, my aunt even paid for an apartment. We even got to that point. The room she chose was big and beautiful. She was downsizing from a big house. That was one of the reasons why she really liked it because another plus for her was a big apartment. They were very supportive. She got all her money back, so that was fine. But they're still very supportive and said if our aunt ever changed her mind they'd welcome her back. It was very positive. We looked at everything else, and that was probably one of the nicest apartments that we saw. The food was good. They're the only ones we saw that offered on-site support through an agency. They come in and they just charge for what needs to be done.

August 10, 2013

By Lane1

We choose The Vintage and my mom is happy there. She's in the independent living, but they let her have people coming in to help her.

June 01, 2012

By readingowns71

One of the things that I happen to love about this community, is the fact that when you come in the first thing that happens is you are greeted by either the staff, or even just another resident. There are always things that are going on, and the people that both live and work there, actually seem happy to be there. The facility is very clean, and very well maintained. When it comes to any repairs or requests that are needed, the staff tries to take care of the need in a timely manner. There happens to be a snack bar that is open 24/7, and is always well stocked with little goodies for the residents to eat if they every get hungry for a midnight snack. They are close to shopping communities in the area, they constantly go out into the community for outings and eat at the local restaurants. Even though the community is located in the heart of the community, it still is able to maintain that small home away from home feeling that most communities lose.

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Lodi

Solstice Senior Living at Lodi is an independent living community in Lodi, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Solstice Senior Living at Lodi for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Lodi