Parkrose Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

4.8

June 28, 2015

By Dave H

My Mom has been a resident of Parkrose for a couple years now and absolutely loves living there. The facility is spotless and maintained better than a personal residence. Parkrose is without a doubt the nicest Senior Living residence in the area. We looked at many when searching for my Mom. Their greatest asset is the staff. Everyone who works at Parkrose could not be nicer or more loving toward all the residents. They know everyone by name, including family members, and treat them like family. This was evident on my first visit and is still evident two years later. I would never consider having my Mom live anywhere else. She thanks me all the time for finding her such a wonderful place to live. Do yourself a favor and look into Parkrose as one of your options. You won't be disappointed and won't look any further.

February 25, 2015

By Eileen24

I am now living in Parkrose in Liverpool, and I'm very satisfied with it. I just moved in a couple of weeks ago. They do have something going on every day. They have a lot of activities. They have something similar to television shows like Jeopardy. Different things based on television questions and answers and all that stuff. I am very satisfied with it, and it is a very convenient for my family which is another important thing. I'm not considering moving at all. The maintenance and upkeep of the place is very good. It is excellent. They have people come into the apartment to clean up occasionally. I have a large studio which is larger than a one-bedroom apartment. I am very satisfied with it. There are three meals a day. They are very good, and I'm very pleased with it. If you don't like what is on the regular menu, there are other things that they can do for you. There are sandwiches and things like that. They are very good about that.

January 09, 2015

My mom moved from a Senior Apt to Parkrose, she couldn't be happier. We had concerns about her living alone and she really wanted to stay in her apartment. We thought it would be hard for her to adjust, but she surprised us all. The staff is amazingly attentive and compansionate.

October 21, 2014

By glosta

it has been almost two years since Mom has moved into Parkrose Estates. The decision to live in such a caring community makes her smile everyday. When Dad died she had to learn how to focus on herself. Parkrose caters to the individual. They offer exercise , crafts,music and especially brain activities.The staff really cares.From the director down to the servers in the dining room they are a team of caring professionals. We were so fortunate to find this wonderful place for my 89 year old mother to thrive

September 30, 2014

By Sue Teater

Wonderful place to live. Staff is incredibly kind and supportive. Facility is beautiful. A variety of activities for every kind of interest from yoga-theater performances -bingo-book clubs-bowling - happy hour just to name a few. My mother, father and mother in law all have lived there for many years and they could not be happier.

August 27, 2014

She liked Parkrose Estates as well. I thought it was a very nice place. The unique quality was the concern for the overall well-being of the residents -- that they feel happy and cared for and that they lead fulfilling lives. The staff was very knowledgeable and very competent.

August 20, 2014

Wonderful facility. Everyone who works here and lives here so very friendly and accomodating. My mom recently moved here and is very satisfied with her decision. Could not be happier.

November 27, 2013

By leighcny

My mom recently moved to Parkrose from Florida. She couldn't be happier. I left the decision up to her after looking around last summer. I truly feel she chose the best. The staff and residents are not only extremely friendly but very helpful. She was nervous moving in but that changed the first day when a couple of ladies knocked on her door and introduced themselves. She is happy and that is what is important to me.

June 13, 2012

By cwisz

The staff at the facility is very friendly and accomodating. If my parents have an issues they call me immediately. The meals are balanced and well prepared. The residents are served 3 meals a day, in an elegant dining room with waiter/waiteress service.There are activities throughout the day with to keep residents active. These activities are varied in nature and in physical activitiy. There is Wii bowling, chair exercise class, bingo, dominos, card games, church services,weekly happy hours with entertainment, weekly shopping trips and occasional day trips, just to name a few. Parkrose also has weekly housekeeping, free laundry and med. reminders. The facility itself is clean, bright, inviting and warm. My parents have resided there for 2 years and I have not found any negative aspects of this facility. My parents, both in their 90s, are extermely happy with Parkrose, although they do not participate in very many activities due to their advanced age.I would and have recommended Parkrose to friends and family looking for assisted living/retirement communities for their loved one.

Photos of Parkrose Senior Living

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Parkrose Senior Living

Parkrose Estates is an Independent Living community with a strong neighborhood feel. The community is conveniently located on the North Medical Center Campus, a medical center with access to advanced health care services and the expertise of specialists. Parkrose Estates in Liverpool, New York offers At Your Service℠ hospitality, a unique concierge service that is as near as the telephone and assists residents with daily tasks and to obtain the services they need. The staff fosters a sense of community and is available around the clock, seven days a week. To help residents retain their independence, numerous daily opportunities are available including a variety of innovative activity and wellness programs. Restaurant-style, home cooked meals are provided in the dining room and a private dining room for family and special occasions is available. Reading lounges, library coffee caf

Map of Parkrose Senior Living