Woodland Heights | Little Rock, AR

8700 Riley Drive, Little Rock, AR, 72205

Reviews of Woodland Heights | Little Rock, AR

Happysun August 17, 2011

I went to visit this facility with a friend and I was so impressed at the moment I walked in the doors of this facility. The facility was very clean the staff members greeted us directly at the door and even asked us if we needed help finding the location of my friend grandparents room. And we actually needed help finding the location because they had just moved into this location. The staff member took us right to our location.

Next, her grandparents were very happy to be there. There room was nice and clean. And many staff members came by to ask if we needed any snacks or anything to eat. We walked around the facility and the other people that lived there were smiling and were very welcoming.

The dining hall was really nice and it even had light melody playing through the over head. And the food that was being served looked delicious and smelled good as well.

Last but not least, before we left they were getting ready to do an activity and I was told that they do all kinds of activities daily. When we left a staff member walked us out of doors, which was really nice.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Woodland Heights

Nestled in a secluded forest of mature oaks and evergreens, Woodland Heights’ tranquil setting belies just how close it is to Interstate 630 and other major arteries of the Greater Little Rock metropolitan area. But if it’s fantastic dining, cultural, and social opportunities you’re after, you don’t have to travel far.

Right on campus, you’ll enjoy delicious restaurant menus prepared by your very own executive chef. Connect with your neighbors during our many daily activities or at our popular “Happy Hour” in the evening. Aspire to feel your personal best with the benefit of our on site fitness center, heated indoor saltwater swimming pool and whirlpool. And rest assured you’re being taken care of by our dedicated staff with more than 27 years experience in the senior living industry.

More than just maintenance-free, the active Woodland Heights lifestyle offers a whole new perspective on retirement living.

Features of Woodland Heights