Andover Place

2601 Andover Ct, Little Rock, AR, 72227

Reviews of Andover Place

Arien885463 June 10, 2016

Andover Place was great. I want to convince my grandmother to go there because she wants to stay at home. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and knowledgeable about the things that we needed to know. They offered to let my grandmother stay there to see if she liked it. It was very nice and professional. They had movie nights and a hair salon in there. It was nice. They had a whole list of activities to do. Their rooms were very nice, and the bathrooms were awesome and handicap accessible, which was really nice.

JohnieJJJED June 10, 2016

For location, I didn’t like Andover Place at all. For old people, the terrain was terrible since it's located on a hillside. It was a nice facility. The tour was very nice, but they’re a little pushy. The staff was cordial, though. When we got there, the person I had an appointment with was at a convention, and she didn’t tell anybody we were coming. They showed us around, and we talked to a couple of residents. I liked the facility, but you don’t want old people climbing up a hill. The rooms were spacious and nice. I was inquiring for my mother-in-law and step-father-in-law.

Johniejjjed, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are so happy to hear you found the rooms and community to be spacious and nice, but were very saddened to hear our location and its surrounding landscape was problematic for your mother-in-law and step-father-in-law. Nonetheless, we do appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback, and wish you the very best in your search for senior living!

Satisfied Visitor2 December 29, 2015

Everyone at Andover Place was very friendly. It seemed like there were lots of different things that the residents could take part in. It was like an apartment complex where you would be friends with all of your neighbors. I was really impressed with that. Everything was nice; they had nice, comfortable furniture. The dining room was spacious and everything was clean and well maintained. It seemed like a good place. They had an activities calendar, plus impromptu things that the residents do on their own. Plus, it’s cheaper.

Caring113801550 October 05, 2015

I was planning to move to Andover Place. I had eaten there a couple of times. In fact, one of my friends, on my recommendation, moved there and liked it very much. They had since added health care kind of thing, not assisted living per se, but a little bit more care. That made it more attractive. It was a nice facility. It had a lot of natural light. The apartments seemed to be configured more to my liking. They had lots of windows and natural light. The closet space or storage space was quite adequate. I liked the staff very much. Of course, Little Rock was a smaller city than Jacksonville, so it had more of a homey feeling there. The food was delicious. It was quite good. The chef there had worked at one of our finer restaurants for 15 years before moving to Andover. So, his menus were very tasty, made with fresh ingredients, and very good. They offered various activities. Another attraction was that some of the residents there were retired college teachers, musicians, and so on. They got together with their own little group, and they had concerts every Sunday afternoon. They had church services. They had a nice place for the chapel like room, which was good. They had a book club and things of that nature.

Daniel21 September 30, 2015

Andover Place was a very complicated place. It was in different levels, and it seemed like it was three or four buildings put together. The place had elevators, and the people were kind of nice. They had some game rooms, and there were guys playing games. It seemed like they were doing OK. It seemed like it was nice.

Anonymous110727650 August 09, 2015

The Andover Place was too expensive. It was very nice. They seemed like they had a lot of things to do. It was a good place. The people were definitely nice. They were very kind, and they wanted to do whatever they could to help. The dining area was beautiful.

Caring90831650 April 19, 2015

At Andover Place, everyone was very friendly. It was very nice. The apartments looked great. I was impressed with the different type of rooms they have. They have three-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio apartments. The food was excellent. The dining room was immaculate. They have a theater room and a chapel. They play bingo. They have a shuffle board and a pool table. Regarding security and safety, the doors were locked after 9:00, and no one can come in unless you have a key.

Caring104215450 April 17, 2015

My friend likes the location of Andover Place, and she it enjoyed there. The grounds are OK, and it’s kind of a small unit. All the meals can be done in the dining room, and it's a very nice neighborhood. They have bible study and arts and crafts. They need to update the individual apartments as they are old.

ShayFabulous March 02, 2015

My mother recently feel ill and I was taking care of her for two months but I couldn't continue to take care of her daily because of my work schedule. I was really apprehensive about placing her anywhere. I visited the facility and met Raelin (the manager).Raelin made the visit comfortable, was friendly and gave me/mother a tour of the complex. Raelin went above and beyond to accommodate my family. The facility is clean and the residents/staff were friendly. My mother had been there going on two weeks and she absolutely loves it!! She is very active with the facility activities and I have a peace of mind that she is okay and not in danger. I would definitely recommend Andover!!!!

Caring101118550 January 12, 2015

We have visited Andover Place, and we liked it a lot. The people were very sweet and kind. My friend was able to try it a couple of nights for a trial run. I loved the type of room and setup they have. They have people who lived onsite to help the residents. They also allow pets inside the community, but it is not what she needs right now. It hasn't been a very good fit for her.

Caring70163050 March 30, 2014

Mom hasn't moved in yet, but Andover Place is where she's going. I can already tell you that we loved it. We went to five different facilities, and that was the one that we liked the best. She's going to be independent. We went and had lunch and the food was awesome. All the residents and all the people who worked there made a special effort to speak to my mom and introduce themselves. There were other families there that were sitting with their loved one who was a resident. She played bridge with some of the residents. They have a lot of planned activities and they involve the families a lot. It was more warm, nurturing and homey-like for my mom. It's more like a big community of people who are friends. The accommodations are really nice. They have dances, they shuttle them to shop and to church, just everything that she would want. Within an hour, we knew that that's where she wanted to be.

From Andover Place

Andover Place is located in Little Rock, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Andover Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Andover Place

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room