Brethren Village Retirement Community | Independent Living

3001 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA, 17543

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brethren Village Retirement Community | Independent Living

HospiceNurse1 April 13, 2012

The facility itself is very nice. They have beautiful carpeted floors and the rooms are gorgeous as well. They have flat screen TVs for all of their residents and uniform bedding. Despite the beautiful appearances of this nursing facility, I do question the quality of care that the residents receive. Often when I visit the facility, the resident that I am visiting is usually soaking wet or they smell of BM. I ring the call bell for somebody to come change her and it sometimes takes over 30 minutes for somebody to arrive. The aides who come to change act annoyed that I am requesting that the resident be changed. I am sometimes there during meal times and I will feed the resident that I visit. The food seems to be of good quality and they offer the resident clothing protectors that seem to be hand made and very pretty. As far as the objective items in this facility, it is very nice and well kept. It looks beautiful and inviting, but since the residents don't seem to be getting proper care, I can't give this facility a good rating.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Brethren Village Retirement Community

Brethren Village Retirement Community is an independent living community in Lititz, PA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Brethren Village Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brethren Village Retirement Community