The Village at Victory Lakes Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

3.1

November 05, 2014

By Dana15

We visited The Village. It’s in the county that I live in. The decorating is very tasteful. It’s very lovely, but my only problem with it is as far as my husband and me, it’s not suitable in that it has a bar or they call the pub in the middle of the place. That wouldn’t bother most people, but it bothers us. The staff seemed very competent. They drive the people in a bus, and they come to community concerts. It’s run by some Dominican nuns and I’ve recommended this to my friends who happen to be Catholic.

August 02, 2013

By Martha Garrett

My mother over the years has enjoyed living here at Victory Lakes, but not anymore. Some of the staff are wonderful, others are questionable. This year while my mother was away from her apartment (Independent living) someone accessed her place and was looking into her personnel property without permission. I noticed this myself since I was there prior to this incident and everything was fine. I find it questionable that people have keys to enter a resident's home without their permission. This facility is beautiful inside and out and the dining hall staff and the wellness center people are wonderful to her. The food is not as good as it use to be - its just OK. As far as the Amenities in the building, they are pretty good compared to other retirement places. In the past when my parents were looking into a facility to retire, the most important thing to them was their safety, medical needs near by, and a relaxed environment. At that time this facility met those requirements. At this time, it does not!

About The Village at Victory Lakes

Covering a sprawling 38 acres in scenic Lake County, The Village at Victory Lakes in Lindenhurst, IL, offers independent living apartments and garden homes as well as assisted living and skilled nursing services.

Complete with a health and fitness center, library, country store, scheduled transportation, peaceful outdoor walking paths and planned social, recreational, spiritual, educational and cultural activities, The Village at Victory Lakes provides the highest level of service to its residents.

Map of The Village at Victory Lakes