Savannah Pines

Overview of Ratings

4.8

April 16, 2013

By Mel3

I found the Savannah Pines for myself. It looks good, it is very clean, and has good meals. They'd take you to your appointments, and they have lots of activities.

April 09, 2013

By Millard

I like the staff very much here in Savannah Pines. They treat us very well here. We get plenty of food and it tastes good. We have a gift shop here, barbershop, travel agency, bank, and a bus service to take us to doctor's appointments. We also have excellent exercise program.

May 09, 2012

This is a great facility as it is a dual facility for Independent and Assisted living if the transition is needed. This is a beautiful modern building. There are one and two bed room apartments. They are beautiful and you can bring your own touches to make it your home. The staff is excellent and extremely helpful. The dining hall is a Restaurant /Bistro. The menu is well planned and healthy but most of all the residents said the food is amazing. The common areas are clean and well decorated. There are lovely seating areas for visitation both inside and outside. There is a fully daily colander full of activities and events. The residents I spoke to said they love living here and I should move in. I said ok in about 25 years, and one little man said he would wait for me. Delightful place with a delightful staff attentive to all the residents needs and wants. This facility is a bee hive of activity, there are multipal activities planned daily. Movies, outings, Concerts, Civic events and worship services and much more. There are Chess matchs, Golf as well as Bridge and Poker games. They were 2nd to none. Great place I would move my loved one here.

Photos of Savannah Pines

Features of Savannah Pines

About Savannah Pines

Savannah Pines is surrounded by spacious grounds with lovely landscaping, which connect to Williamburg's walking paths. Enjoy the many flower gardens, ponds, parks, and fountains of the village.

Savannah Pines is the perfect choice for independent people who are looking for comfort, security, a friendly community, and convenience. The large one and two-bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious baths, and many smart details. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

Take care of your personal business inhouse at City Bank, Stockwell Pharmacy and Gift Shop, hair salon, and Via Van Bloom travel agency. Or, the Savannah Pines bus can take you where you need to go. You can accommodate overnight visitors in a guest suite. Visiting children will enjoy the video game room.

The stunning main dining room is the setting for taste-tempting meals prepared each day by our chefs in the first-class commercial kitchen. Common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. A large state-of-the-art theater provides movies live performances and other varied entertainment.

Community Highlights:

40th & Pine Lake, Lincoln, NE.
Williamsburg Shopping Center