Legacy Estates | Independent Living

7200 Van Dorn Street, Lincoln, NE, 68506

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Legacy Estates | Independent Living

JLMFineCandies, Winthrop, Massachusetts November 18, 2011

This facility is as close to a real home in a real village as I have ever seen. Should I someday need care, I hope I could afford to live there. I experienced it six weeks in a row as my Lifelong Learning Institute here in Lincoln, Nebraska provided space there for our class to meet. I lingered after class to enjoy the shops and reminisce about decades of long ago when people smiled and welcomed strangers. While living in New England for most of my life, I often drove my mother to visit her elderly friends in various "Nursing Homes." None came even close to Legacy Estates in Lincoln, Nebraska, the first facility where pleasant and happy faces greeted me. I am now 77 years old.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Legacy Estates

Legacy Estates is an independent living community in Lincoln, NE designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Legacy Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Legacy Estates