Brentwood Estates

Reviews of Brentwood Estates

Overview of Ratings

4.3

June 26, 2015

I liked Brentwood Estates, but the price was way too high for me. The staff was OK; they were fine. I liked that it was clean and nice, and the people were really nice.

February 27, 2015

I had my mother in Brentwood Estates for a couple of months, and I liked it very much. It was very clean, welcoming, and very warm. It was my mother's choice. I would not have chosen that place just because she needed assisted living, but I let her make that choice. One of the reasons why we left there was because there were times when she needed help, and they refused to help. She was having difficulty too with the meals. There was four weeks that they had to shut down their dining hall. They served meals at the rooms, and the meals consisted of mostly sandwiches. She lost about 25 pounds because she didn't like the food that was being brought to her, and she just quit eating. They need to have management that is more patient and considerate with their tenants, but overall it was a nice place.

Photos of Brentwood Estates

Features of Brentwood Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Brentwood Estates

Brentwood Estates is located in Lincoln, NE, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Brentwood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Brentwood Estates