Deepwood Estates

203 Old Chapin Rd, Lexington, SC, 29072

Reviews of Deepwood Estates

Lois22 April 25, 2015

We came across Deepwood Estates through the Caring website. It was beautiful and well maintained, and the people were very friendly. The food was delicious; it was out of this world. They have an activities room, a computer place, a little library, and a chapel. They only have one elevator used by a lot of people at a certain time.

Dianne25 April 10, 2015

Deepwood Estates was gorgeous, and they serve gourmet food. They had our names written on the chalkboard at the front door that they were welcoming us there. They had people in the big lobby area playing games and stuff, and a huge fireplace that was burning. It was gorgeous, but it's $2,000 a month for a little, tiny room, and I didn't like the little, tiny room.

Pam40 December 10, 2014

My mom moved in to Deepwoods Estates last week. She has a one bedroom apartment, and the room size is nice. It has a studio kitchen, which is enough because they have three meals a day. She went there because of the staff. We were very impressed, and we still are impressed with them. They are very personable and just all around very nice people. The dining area is clean and spacious. It is nice. The chairs are on rollers, so my mother-in-law will able to go in, sit down, get up, and move around really easily. The meals are great. It is a very secured and well monitored environment. We are very happy with it.

Frank30 September 30, 2014

Deepwood Estates was excellent. The apartments were nice with balconies and were quite spacious. The staff was a little pushy, but friendly, and the food was very good. It was like a first class cruise ship; they even played games in the dining room when they were eating -- which was fun -- but a little distracting. They have meetings rooms, swimming pool, and go on trips. It was like apartment living, but they do not have full kitchen; they just have a small refrigerator and a microwave, and it is pricey.

Robert96138750 July 19, 2014

Deepwood Estates is part of the Holiday system. The ambience was great. I saw a two-bedroom with a small den. Their food is outstanding. They're great meals. In terms of activities, what stood out to me probably was bingo and computer-generated games, like X-box. The residents were outstanding. They're really great. I had nice conversations with them. It was a wonderful experience.

LovelyLady28 June 28, 2014

We got my parents-in-law into Deepwood Estates because it was close to us, and for the price and the amenities. So far, we have been very pleased with the staff. The rooms are clean, small, and nice. We have eaten there a lot, and the food is very good. The management is good. The staff seems to be very caring and involved. It is pretty clean and doesn't have an odor like a lot of them do. But it is not a skilled nursing facility, either. It is independent living.

Ethelyn February 28, 2014

At Deepwood Estates, they were very nice. They showed us around. Their rooms were nice; however, we didn't want a room. We were looking for like an outside apartment that is not connected to the building. They did have apartments and they were wonderful. You could park your car and you didn't have to go inside the building or the hall or anything. I thought that was nice. However, most of their apartments were taken at that time. The dining area and recreational area were very nice. They also had a workout room. Everything was nice and clean. With regards to food, the people there said it was good.

Duane2 January 24, 2014

I talked with this place. They were very help full and are sending me more information about their facility.

Caring74609250 November 27, 2013

We enjoyed our tour at Deepwood Estates. We had lunch with one of the directors and it was very pleasant. It was a good location. The dining room was well appointed. The attendants takes care of you. Their food was good and we were served in a professional manner. They have a good chef, I believe. The facility was very clean and appeared to be well maintained.

Lois7 August 01, 2013

I am in Deepwood Estates. I have a bedroom and a sitting area with a mini-kitchen. They come in once a week to vacuum the walking area and empty the garbage. They supply all the sheets. Sometimes the food is absolutely delicious and sometimes it's mediocre. However, it is nutritious. They have a wonderful activities director. In fact you can't even do everything that she plans, however there's something for everybody.

hopethishelps September 27, 2012

I am very pleased with this faciliy. They take great care of there residents. They have a bus and will take them to there doctor appoinments and also goes on shopping trips perodically through the week. The dinning room is always nice. There is a hair cutting place on the site. They have arobics and play games. During the Holidays they do special things for them. They have entertainment several times a month. They provide housekeeping and there is laundry rooms to for the residents to do there laundry.They only down side about this facility that I have found is that they keep changing the staff. Hopefully they will get a good manager and co- manager and they will work well together. They are in a great location and close to everything but off the main road. There is a local pharmacy that will bring the residents there medications when they need them filled.

From Deepwood Estates

Deepwood Estates is located in Lexington, SC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Deepwood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Deepwood Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room