The Lafayette

690 Mason Headley Road, Lexington, KY, 40504

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Lafayette

June 16, 2015

Everybody at Lafayette was really friendly, and the facilities were nice. We looked at one apartment, and it was a two-bedroom. That is the only one we saw, and it was quite nice. The dining setup looked good, but we didn't eat there. I believe they have a staff that is dedicated to the dining room. In other words, they are not doing ten different jobs at the place plus working in the dining room. I think it looked like a good spot. The reason we didn't want to move my mother where she is in Wisconsin is they have a program to pick up the slack if you run out of money or exhaust your savings. There is nothing like that in Kentucky.

April 30, 2014

The Lafayette was absolutely gorgeous. It was like a luxury apartment, assisted living type of thing, and it was beautiful. The dining area was exquisite. It was a seated facility, and there were servers that were specifically tailored for dining service. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, upbeat, and enthusiastic.

Photos of The Lafayette

Features of The Lafayette

• Vegetarian

About The Lafayette

The Lafayette offers compassionate senior care in Lexington, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Lafayette shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lexington, KY.

Map of The Lafayette