Lewisville Estates Independent Living

Reviews of Lewisville Estates | Independent Living

4.4

April 10, 2014

By Curt3

I went out to Lewisville Estates and ate lunch there. I really liked it, except for the fact that I need help. I have a brace that I wear on my legs, so I need help with that, and they didn't have any way to get that on me every day. So it was very independent living. Other than that, I really liked the place. The apartments were fantastic. The meals were great, and the activities were great. They had a theater room with theater chairs, and you can watch football games in there as well as movies. I still work, and they had a business center there that I could have worked out of. The staff was really nice. They will bend over backwards. I've called them a lot of times, and they really want to work with me to get me in there. They have people who were more of my own age there, too.

December 28, 2013

By Martha24

I chose Lewisville Estate because it had the continuity of care that I need. I would be at their independent living facility, but if I need assisted living it would be just in the building. I only need to go to a different floor. They also have nursing care there. The good thing about this is that I would know the staff if I move around. They are also not as expensive as some of the others we've looked into. I will have two bedrooms, two bathroom apartment and I can stay there as long as I'm able to take care of myself. I have not eaten in their dining room, but everybody tells me that they have a varied menu. They have all kinds of activities. I think it would just be limited on what you want to get involved in. They have an exercise room and they have cards and they have a beauty salon. I only dealt with one staff member and she was very nice and she has followed up a couple of times with my daughter. From what I've seen it looks like a very nice facility and the residents seemed happy there.

September 11, 2013

Lewisville Estates looked clean and nice. It also looked fairly open. I visited this place for my parent. Food was good. The staff was very nice and pleasant.

Photos of Lewisville Estates

Features of Lewisville Estates

• General Store

• Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 55+

About Lewisville Estates

Our facility offers both Independent and Assisted Living. Our Independent community features studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments and is pet friendly. Our Assisted community features studio apartments and 24/7 med techs and caregiver services. Lewisville Estates is 15 years old this year. We are in the process of remodeling so come see us soon! Right in the heart of Lewisville, TX you'll find peace and serenity along with an active lifestyle for those seeking a socially fun all-inclusive community with a staff that goes above and beyond to make Lewisville Estates home.

Our Community is considered "cruise ship" style living. Everything you need under one roof to have the freedom and lifestyle you deserve!

Map of Lewisville Estates