Franciscan Village | Independent Living

1260 Franciscan Drive, Lemont, IL, 60439

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Franciscan Village | Independent Living

William28 March 31, 2014

We have selected a place to move to. The top of our list is Franciscan Village. We are moving to what they call a garden home half a block away from the main building, so it's just a short walk. In the main building, they have a large dining room, a snack bar, workout facilities, and a library. We are able to live independent with a 2-bedroom apartment. It's what we were looking for. The staff bends over backwards to take care of you.

Franciscan Village is a Catholic community. They have their own chapel, and along with that, they do have some of the nuns living right there near the people so they can associate with each other. I find that very relaxing. They're pretty filled up with activities for everybody.

Judith13 October 11, 2013

We liked Franciscan Village very much but we decided to wait a while. We went to see a separate house with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. It was very nice. We liked best that we had a separate house for ourselves. The lady who showed us the house, the rooms and the facilities was very nice. They had a PT space for the residents, too.

Will Green March 16, 2012

As A Rehabilitation Specialist, I had the pleasure of assisting my students in a internship that lasted a few months. Upon entering you cant help but notice the cleanliness and professionalism of the staff. Franciscsan Village also showed exemplary performance in the area of activities that involved the residents and kept them fully attentive throughtout all programs. Francisan Village also has plenty of activities geared toward alzheimer patients that helps them with memory recognition and everyday living. One of the most troubling situations I have known over the years with nursing homes were how soon residents were taken care of after acccidents. Franciscan Village has a response team that seem to respond immediately to all acccidental situtation. that required attention such as clean ups etc. Overall in conclusion I would have to say anyone who may be looking for a nursing home and assisted living in the Lemont ,Ill area Franciscan Village comes highly recomendded and suggested to visit first before all others. Thank You

From Franciscan Village

Set on 33 gently rolling acres in the Chicago suburb of Lemont, Illinois, Franciscan Village is an Assisted Living community where seniors will always feel right at home. It's a place of companionship and caring where independence is encouraged and support is provided through a full range of service options.

Whether you choose a spacious garden home or one of our well-designed apartments, Franciscan Village offers a gracious atmosphere in which to enjoy family and friends. The monthly service fee at Franciscan Village includes a daily full-course meal in the dining room, security, courtesy transportation, bi-weekly housekeeping, social events and activities, emergency response system, maintenance and all utilities except telephone and cable.

Location of Franciscan Village