Fountain Crest

Overview of Ratings

4.6

June 06, 2015

By Pat107656850

I thought Fountain Crest was very nice. I like the place and everything else, but my mom is not quite ready yet. I like the facility very much, and I thought it was setup very nice. I like the porches on each end of the corridors. I thought that was a nice way for the people to get together. I like the washer and dryer on each floor, and I thought it was a great feature. I was very happy with my visit there. The girl that did the tour with us was very nice. She did a great job, and I think she also taught an aerobics class that day. She is very nice, and I was very impressed with it. It is something that I will certainly consider if my mom is ready. The apartments were very nice, and everything they needed was there. She showed us a card room, game room, and a church room. They had quite a few of the nice things including the restaurant part and the meals. I was very impressed, and I thought they did a nice job. Everybody on the staff that I met was very friendly.

August 14, 2013

By csillag

staff is excellent and caring, couldn't ask for a better place for my mom!

June 25, 2013

By Nanci3

Fountain Crest was very nice. We had lunch there. The food was excellent and we really complimented them on their menu. The only thing is the location. It is not for us because Lehigh is way out of the way for our children to visit. But I really liked it.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Fountain Crest

Features of Fountain Crest

• Fee Structure Extra: We Now Have A 90 Day Month Lease Instead Of Month To Month.

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool
    • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

About Fountain Crest

The secluded wooded setting is picture-perfect accented with wildlife scampering about, birds singing, and crickets chirping. The neighborhood is quiet. The atmosphere is family-oriented, warm and relaxed. The ambiance embraces the small town values of Lehigh Acres, Florida which is located just outside Cape Coral-Fort Myers metro area. Just minutes away are Lehigh Regional Medical Center, miles of hiking and biking trails, Lehigh Acres Senior Center, and the Able Canal hosts the best fishing in Lehigh Acres. For the fans of the fairway, there are five top notch golf courses to improve your swing. With easy freeway access, everything Lehigh Acres and Fort Myers have to offer are just around the corner.

"May you live all the days of your life." -- Jonathan Swift

We couldn't agree more! At Fountain Crest, our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love, allowing us to make this a reality. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed and the ambiance embraces the uniqueness of the local culture. The variety of services offered will enable you to create your own experience.

Fountain Crest is much more than apartment living. It is an inviting community to call home, complete with six lanais for socializing or gardening, heated outdoor swimming pool, a relaxing porch surrounded by a beautifully designed tropical garden, baby grand, a theatre, billiards/gaming room, and a fitness center.

Map of Fountain Crest