Carefree Senior Living at the Willows

3250 Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89146

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Carefree Senior Living at the Willows

Doreen2 April 30, 2014

I’ve found Carefree Senior Living. I’m all set to go. Everything was A+. The dining room doesn’t serve food. They have breakfast in the morning, and they have a luncheon once a week, and that’s fine with me. I like to cook, and I don’t want to give that up.

It’s a lovely place; it was nice and clean. The staff was extremely nice, helpful, and very friendly. It will be just right for me. There are 300 homes there, and it’s not too big and it’s not too little. The rooms were nice. The floor plans I liked, and I didn’t find anything negative. I know that I’ll be fine there; it’s near my daughter. The grounds are well-kept, and everything looks well.

Everybody was nice; people were happy. They were in the dining room. They were just finishing at the luncheon that they have once a week, on Thursday. There were some people playing cards and some people were playing mah-jongg, some guys playing pool and some were out swimming. Everyone was busy, and it looked like that’s what I would want.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Carefree Senior Living at the Willows

Carefree Senior Living Apartment Communities is the BEST in Senior Apartments. This tight-knit, family-oriented community is built on care and pride from both the residents and staff alike. Carefree Senior Living Apartments fosters a friendly atmosphere that makes it easy to make new friends, participate in fun-filled activities, and establish solid rapport with our attentive and caring staff.

Carefree Senior Living Apartments are the essence of relaxed adult resort-style living and offers state-of-the-art amenities, including elegant billiards rooms, well-appointed entertainment centers, computer centers with free internet access, and majestic libraries. Carefree Senior Living communities can be found just minutes from area malls, shopping, banks, libraries, entertainment centers, sporting facilities, and medical centers.

Carefree offers a variety of services that come with the privilege of belonging to a Carefree Senior Living Apartment Community. Planned daily activities, on-site banking, pharmacy delivery, and vital health screenings are just a few of the typical services offered at Carefree Senior Living Apartments. Carefree seniors also benefit from informative seminars, which are a regular part of the monthly activities calendar. Our luxurious Clubhouses are furnished with computer centers available for resident use. Complimentary transportation to grocery stores, drug stores, banks, restaurants, sports events and entertainment venues are provided to residents in the safety and comfort of the Carefree ?Fun Bus? Shuttle.

Features of Carefree Senior Living at the Willows

• Pets: All Pets

• Dining extra: Complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning. On Thursdays, we offer lunch, once a week, in our clubhouse.

Location of Carefree Senior Living at the Willows