Brookdale Cheyenne Independent Living

6031 West Cheyenne Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89108

Reviews of Brookdale Cheyenne | Independent Living

March 26, 2014

All the people who I came in contact with at Emeritus were fine. The young lady who took me around the tour was very nice. It looked very clean and it was nice. I didn't see much action with people around. They claim that there's so much to do, and they all claim that. I guess I was expecting something different. I think I saw one group of people playing cards, and that was all the activity I saw of people moving about. I can't say they don't have other activities because they most surely say they do. All of the units don't have big apartments. They're all fairly small. I noticed that what they didn't have was an outdoor area where you could just go outside to sit. The only thing I saw was a large veranda on the second floor where you could go out and sit. But it's a lovely place.

September 25, 2013

By Edward11

The staff at Emeritus at the Plaza are very friendly and I was very impressed with them. The food was okay. Facility-wise I'm not sure because the place is out there with no neighborhood. I was told that there was going to be a tour, but then when I asked about it they said it has already taken place.

August 15, 2013

They have senior living; it goes up to assisted living, with several stages of care giving. It is older and not quite as nice as the other one we visited for my father. Food was not quite as good.

June 26, 2013

By caring010623

Emeritus was nice and clean. I was able to tour a unit, everything was explained to me and the rooms were adequate and of different types. The staff was very open and accommodating.

May 22, 2013

Emeritus is extremely nice, but extremely expensive. It's all a la carte with different levels of care. Every level you go up gets more expensive.

Photos of Brookdale Cheyenne

Features of Brookdale Cheyenne

• Minimum Rate: $1990/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: Computer Classes.

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Cheyenne

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Cheyenne