Acacia Springs Independent Living

8630 W. Nevso Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89147

Reviews of Acacia Springs | Independent Living

September 08, 2014

I used to live at Acacia Springs and I loved it. I liked the people there because they were intelligent and educated. They would come in and take your blood pressure. It was nice except for the shape of the apartment. I didn't like the apartment because the shape wasn't very good. The living room was more like a hallway shape and there was no room for a new couch. The bedroom was fine. I thought the bathroom was way too big and there was a personal kitchen. I hated the food. It used to be very nice, but I don’t know how it is now. There were many activities. However, I didn't go to many because I had my private ones.

March 26, 2014

Acacia was very nice and also newer. If I were going to one, that's the one I would go to. The lady who took me around was very pleasant, and they took me on a nice tour. As we saw people along the tour, they were all very pleasant. They had more activities to offer there. They had a larger library, a movie theater, card room, and a very nice physical fitness room. I didn't see it, but I'm positive they have a spa and an outdoor swimming pool. They had a nice dining room that was open from about 7 a.m. until 7 in the evening, and you could go and eat any time you wanted. They also had a little bistro where you could go get snacks and things at night. The 2-bedroom apartment was a little bit bigger in square footage. They have balconies on the second floor. The ones on the first floor had little patios that overlook the pool. I went through Acacia twice. Once with my daughter and my son, and then on my own where I could be one-on-one with the tour director there. It was a very nice tour; it didn't rush. They showed me everything, like the laundry and housekeeping. My main concern is that it's near where I live now, which is near my two sisters who are also older. I will have easier access to see them or for them to see me. The only thing I had against the Acacia Springs was the parking fee. It was very high because of the limited amount of parking they have there. If you didn't get the reserved parking, you'd have to park your car out on the street. That was really the only downfall about that place. But who knows how long I am going to keep my car anyhow.

August 11, 2013

By Martin6

My wife is living in Acacia Springs. We choose it because the people there are very nice and polite. They are extremely good. All the amenities are good. We like the way things are set-up. The grounds are very clean and well-kept. The dining room and food are very good. They have activities like cards and movies. I definitely recommend them to others.

Photos of Acacia Springs

Features of Acacia Springs

About Acacia Springs

Acacia Springs goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent. Plus, we are pet friendly, so furry friends are welcome additions to our community.

At Acacia Springs it’s easy to stay as involved and engaged as you choose. Meet up with friends for happy hour in our pub, or take in a recent blockbuster in our 60-seat movie theater. Test your aim in our billiards room, or work out with a trainer in our fitness room.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Practice your short game on our putting green, join a water aerobics class in our outdoor heated pool, or simply relax in our beautiful courtyard.

We have a year round heated pool and spa, which host a variety of activities including water aerobics. Also have a 6- seat movie theatre, concierge services, indoor whirlpool spa and outdoor pool, fully appointed guest suites. and more!

Map of Acacia Springs