Acacia Springs | Independent Living

8630 W. Nevso Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89147

Reviews of Acacia Springs | Independent Living

Caring76730050 March 26, 2014

Acacia was very nice and also newer. If I were going to one, that's the one I would go to. The lady who took me around was very pleasant, and they took me on a nice tour. As we saw people along the tour, they were all very pleasant. They had more activities to offer there. They had a larger library, a movie theater, card room, and a very nice physical fitness room. I didn't see it, but I'm positive they have a spa and an outdoor swimming pool.

They had a nice dining room that was open from about 7 a.m. until 7 in the evening, and you could go and eat any time you wanted. They also had a little bistro where you could go get snacks and things at night. The 2-bedroom apartment was a little bit bigger in square footage. They have balconies on the second floor. The ones on the first floor had little patios that overlook the pool.

I went through Acacia twice. Once with my daughter and my son, and then on my own where I could be one-on-one with the tour director there. It was a very nice tour; it didn't rush. They showed me everything, like the laundry and housekeeping. My main concern is that it's near where I live now, which is near my two sisters who are also older. I will have easier access to see them or for them to see me.

The only thing I had against the Acacia Springs was the parking fee. It was very high because of the limited amount of parking they have there. If you didn't get the reserved parking, you'd have to park your car out on the street. That was really the only downfall about that place. But who knows how long I am going to keep my car anyhow.

Martin6 August 11, 2013

My wife is living in Acacia Springs. We choose it because the people there are very nice and polite. They are extremely good. All the amenities are good. We like the way things are set-up. The grounds are very clean and well-kept. The dining room and food are very good. They have activities like cards and movies. I definitely recommend them to others.

From Acacia Springs

Acacia Springs is a vibrant retirement community located in an upscale neighborhood of southwest Las Vegas. Our central location offers easy access to shopping, fine dining, parks and medical facilities. Providing luxury senior living for active retirees, we offer a number of resort-style amenities.

Acacia Springs is owned and operated by BPM Senior Living, an award-winning pioneer in the senior living industry. Our commitment to honoring our residents’ right to choice, dignity, privacy and independence has earned us a reputation for effective and caring management.

Featured Amenities

Residents of our community enjoy apartment living with a choice of one and two bedroom floor plans. Our private homes feature air conditioning, full baths, ample closet space, kitchenettes and private balconies.

Active seniors will enjoy swimming in our heated, outdoor swimming pool, practicing their swing on our community putting green or working up a sweat on the exercise equipment in our fitness center. Residents may also relax by taking a dip in our indoor hot tub, watching a film in our on-site movie theater or have coffee with a friend in our 24 hour bistro.

Available Services

At Acacia Springs, we do not require long-term leases or buy-in fees and our affordable monthly rates offer residents the ability to pick and choose which services and amenities they’d like to receive. We offer independent living and assisted living options with many services included in the monthly rent. Call today for more information!

Features of Acacia Springs

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Location of Acacia Springs